Leake Central High School 5

Posted October 24, 2012
I LOVE THE SCHOOL. The teachers are not the best in the world but they make sure we learn what we need to know

Leake Central High School 4

Posted April 18, 2008
Though Carthage is small, the dedicated staff works well together to prepare students for state tests. Many teachers put in countless volunteer hours overseeing sports, clubs, and other activities. Carthage may be small, but it makes up for that in Spirit.

Leake Central High School 3

Posted January 22, 2006
- a former student

Leake Central High School 0

Posted May 24, 2005
I work in a school district in Mississippi that has a uniform policy in place. It has helped greatly. The children have no problem wearing them. The only problem we have is from certain ignorant parents who are complaining just for the sake of complaining.

Leake Central High School 1

Posted September 01, 2004
The Teachers and most of the staff is very good but we do need a new Principal I have several complaints about the Principal that is there now. We also need a new Superintendent. I am very upset about the school starting to make the children wear uniforms if I wanted my children to wear uniforms I would send them to a private school not public.

Leake Central High School 1

Posted September 01, 2004
We need to have JROTC and ROTC in our schools I believe it would do a lot of good for the children

Leake Central High School
704 North Jordan St, Carthage, MS  39051
Last modified Leake Central High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leake Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top