Charleston High School 1

Posted April 17, 2008
My son is not doing well at this school and it seems to stem from a lack of effort from the teachers. I don't know first-hand because the teachers STILL haven't contacted me and he's probably failing this year. You would think 1 out of 5 teachers would let you know something and tell you about correspondence courses and summer school to keep your child from being held back.

Posted October 16, 2006
I love this school because of it's small town environment. It really brings out the best in people and even though we have few minor problems from time to time this is a great school to be at. I will not lie, I mean this is not the best in the world but it is the best in North MS. We don't have many activities but we have great teachers who have taught for over 30 years! That's a lot to learn from. It is an average small town school but the spirit of this school is high! Very high! I would recommend this to anybody who have trouble in big town cities and want something more than just 'cliques' and 'high school drama'

Charleston High School 2

Posted May 28, 2006

Charleston High School 4

Posted May 26, 2006

Posted February 27, 2005

Posted October 09, 2004
Both of my daughters graduated from this high school. The principal, counselor and teachers always encouraged the girls and assisted them with whatever they needed. It is a small high school, so everyone gets to know one another, which makes is easier for the students and adults to show how much they care. Safety and academic testing are high priorities for the administrators and teachers in this district, and ultimately it shows at the high school. I am very satisfied with the education that my girls received at the Charleston High School.

Posted August 27, 2004
I have a child in school here. Mr. Venable is the best. Thanks for all your help.

Charleston High School 4

Posted July 31, 2004
I have one left in the high school here in Charleston...The princpal is GREAT but the guidance through their senior is even better with Mrs. Duren. I do know they need improving when it comes to appling for things for college..they get NO help.

Charleston High School
310 North Cossar, Charleston, MS  38921
Last modified Charleston High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charleston High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top