PK-6|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I couldn't ask for a better school for my children. They have been academically challenged and spiritually motivated in their walk with God. They are shown the way to love, care and nuture their Christian desires while receiving an education that is not only challenging but right on track with their grade level and age group. PDS is a well rounded school with much to offer every race. Everyone is given the same opportunities to learn, the same level of care and love. PDS is a group of families that have become a family of diverse cultures. Their is one special person at PDS and that is your child, my child and every child that enters the door each and every day. Every one is special because the Son shines at PDS.

What do you look for in a school for your children? Overall I would say a committment by that school to give your children the best possible academic education available while encouraging them to grow socially and physically. Did I mention the most important?.....spiritual growth. That's what you get at PDS. I have one child that graduated from PDS and two attending at this time. I could not think of anywhere I would want my kids to be. Students are fully prepared for the next level when they leave PDS. There love and understanding of God is one of the things that make them so prepared. Don't take my word for it.....come and visit........look in the classrooms and see the desire on the teacher's faces for the kids to grow.......and then look at the faces of our tomorrow. God is alive and well at PDS !!

Presbyterian Day School was the first and only choice for me and my family. I am a life long resident of this community and have always heard wonderful things about this school. My son attend this school from Preschool until sixth grade and graduated last year. He has since moved to a middle school. I found him to be tremendously challenged from the day he walked in the door at PDS until the day he graduated. He was prepared for the seventh grade academically and spiritual. I am proud of the level of education and was and still am thoroughly pleased with this school. I now have a daughter who is currently in elementary school at PDS and once again, feel my child is not only challenged daily in her education, but tremendously loved and cared for. There is no place like PDS. Clarksdale is blessed to have PDS.

Last modified Presbyterian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6