Presbyterian Day School 0

Posted March 20, 2008
I couldn't ask for a better school for my children. They have been academically challenged and spiritually motivated in their walk with God. They are shown the way to love, care and nuture their Christian desires while receiving an education that is not only challenging but right on track with their grade level and age group. PDS is a well rounded school with much to offer every race. Everyone is given the same opportunities to learn, the same level of care and love. PDS is a group of families that have become a family of diverse cultures. Their is one special person at PDS and that is your child, my child and every child that enters the door each and every day. Every one is special because the Son shines at PDS.

Presbyterian Day School 5

Posted March 18, 2008
What do you look for in a school for your children? Overall I would say a committment by that school to give your children the best possible academic education available while encouraging them to grow socially and physically. Did I mention the most important?.....spiritual growth. That's what you get at PDS. I have one child that graduated from PDS and two attending at this time. I could not think of anywhere I would want my kids to be. Students are fully prepared for the next level when they leave PDS. There love and understanding of God is one of the things that make them so prepared. Don't take my word for it.....come and visit........look in the classrooms and see the desire on the teacher's faces for the kids to grow.......and then look at the faces of our tomorrow. God is alive and well at PDS !!

Presbyterian Day School 0

Posted March 17, 2008
Presbyterian Day School was the first and only choice for me and my family. I am a life long resident of this community and have always heard wonderful things about this school. My son attend this school from Preschool until sixth grade and graduated last year. He has since moved to a middle school. I found him to be tremendously challenged from the day he walked in the door at PDS until the day he graduated. He was prepared for the seventh grade academically and spiritual. I am proud of the level of education and was and still am thoroughly pleased with this school. I now have a daughter who is currently in elementary school at PDS and once again, feel my child is not only challenged daily in her education, but tremendously loved and cared for. There is no place like PDS. Clarksdale is blessed to have PDS.

Presbyterian Day School 1

Posted June 10, 2005
My daughter and I moved to Clarksdale from a much larger city. Upon my daughter entering this school I established a very good relationship with the principal and her teacher. I found that my daughter simply reviewed during the first half of the school year. My daughter was the only black child in the school and was being called racial names and the principal or teacher never told me. I did not find out until one day my daughter broke down crying uncontrollably. I transferred my daughter to another private school in the area and found that she was being challenged and finally learning. I was not pleased at all with this school and would suggest that they need diversity classes for staff and students. My daughter was and remains and 'A' student.

Presbyterian Day School
944 Catalpa Street, Clarksdale, MS  38614
Last modified Presbyterian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Presbyterian Day School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top