9-12 & Ungraded
Clarksdale, MS

Posted September 02, 2013
I'm now a junior at CHS. I love being a Wildcat! The make sure every child pass and no child is left behind!

Clarksdale High School 1

Posted June 11, 2012
Realy bad teachers.. they dont even try to stop the violence and the little gangs in our school...

Posted April 26, 2010
Always want to blame the teachers or the princ, some of these kids are out of control first these parents need to get more involve in their children, McBride is doing great job and if I was in here shoes I would put secur. Fence so when the students enter the gate they can't leave campus like alot of them.

Posted August 11, 2008
This school's uniform policy is no game, and some teachers are only here for the check but you do have a number of teachers who truly care for students....but not all have their best interest at heart.. and i dont know what it is but anyone who becomes principal, vice principal, definitely seems to go on a power craze and make crazy rules at time, but the school is an average school, no doubt the best high school available for a 75 mile radius. With it's problems though it still pans out o be a middle quality school.

Posted August 14, 2007
We just have to be truthful. The only real problem at Clarksdale High School is it's Principal Olenza McBride. All any parent want is for his/her child is to learn. But when you put petty things, such and a little strip color on a shoe or a undershirt(under the uniform), etc... before a child's education then there is a problem. Keep your eyes and ears open, like some of the kids, watch and see how much unfair treatment of student because for trivia things Prin. McBride tries to get away with. As parents, we only as for firm but fair treatment for our children. That's what make a good learning enviroment.

Posted July 05, 2006
I attended Clarksdale High School my freshman through sophomore year and like all former students we didn't really agree with some of Mrs. McBride tactics but she got things done and kept the school in order.I'm glad to say I attended Clarksdale High School.

Posted March 01, 2006
Clarksdale high school teachers are not helping students the only teacher I trust is Jackie Buford. My son comes home and says Mrs Buford really is better than all the other teachers. She is a well respected teacher.

Posted May 24, 2005
First of all, students and parents always down Mrs.McBride but she's great principal. She gets things done. She show strong leadership and educational abilities. That school has alot potenial. Clarksdale High School is a great school. It opens door for students who going to college. My experience there was great. I graduated for there in 2004 with honor. Don't down CHS !

Clarksdale High School 1

Posted May 07, 2005
As I a student, I can honestly say Clarksdale High School is a below average school. The principal is unfair and as a result the teachers are the same way. The administrators puts most of their focus on issues like school uniforms and sports instead of focusing on the main issues which are the students. Every student should be treated the same. No student should have special prevliges over another student. If any parents are considering sending their kids to this school,please reconsider.

Clarksdale High School 2

Posted November 09, 2004
I hate this school because of the school unifroms. If they are going to wear uniforms let them wear a different color than the elementry schools. There principal is such a drag!

1101 Wildcat Dr, Clarksdale, MS  38614
Last modified Clarksdale High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarksdale High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top