Jerome W Stamply Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2012
Stampley is a "Successful" school. Teachers work diligently with every student individually and collectively to assure that each child receives an excellent education. Our goal is to provide an education second to none. As the Principal, I assure that each child is respected, kept safe and is taught on a daily basis. Our learning process is teachers will teach and students will learn. We believe this because we make sure students are taught on their own individual level. Our students are great! They know that I care for them and they care for me. I love seeing them each day as they grow physically as well as academically. They are some of the best behaved, if not the best behaved students in the District. I remind them each day that " the choice is yours and your choice may have consequences." My staff is awesome and I could not ask for a better team of educators. I am also thankful for the parents. When parents know that you care, they don't mind leaving their children with you. Our attendance is good also. Although we have challenges, we are a Great school. Our goal is to become a high performing school this year. With continued efforts and great teaching...

Jerome W Stamply Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2007
Hi i just want to take this time to say that I think that J.W. Stampley is a great school. My son has attended this school for the 3rd year now. The students at J.W.Stampley are very talented children, there may be a few behavioral problems but children have to be taught at home before they enter school on how to conduct themselves. It is a form of discipline that we all have to master. The students at this school can be great achievers, if allowed the opportunity to. In order to become an effective school everyone must play a valuable role in this successful process.It starts with the parent's involvement, administrators, teachers , students and support staff members. It takes a village to raise all children. We can do it, with god's help! Mr. Williams is doing a great job! Princess Pride Ingram

Jerome W Stamply Elementary School
301 Washington Ave, Clarksdale, MS  38614
Last modified Jerome W Stamply Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jerome W Stamply Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top