7-12 & Ungraded
Clarksdale, MS

Posted August 13, 2013
I have been a parent for approximately seven years and I can say my children have had a wonderful educational experience. If I had an issue with a staff, the principal was concerned and handle my situation in a professional way.

Coahoma County Jr/Sr High School 2

Posted December 08, 2009

Coahoma County Jr/Sr High School 1

Posted September 27, 2009
My children attended 7th and 8th grade at this school. This is the worst school in the county. Improvements need to be implemented from the leaders on down to the students. The school remind you of a zoo the students are completely out of control. I was glad when my children 2 years ended and I wouldn't recommend anyone sending their children there but if you live in that area you have no choice. They stress the wrong areas. Why would you put athletics over academics. Athletes get trophies and are highly prasied good academic students only get a sheet of paper(certificate) and no former praise.

Posted February 21, 2008

Posted February 21, 2008
This is a very wonderful school. I am learning more than what I have learned from a better rated school. For starters, they have more acedemic activities.

Posted October 15, 2003

Coahoma County Jr/Sr High School
1535 Lee Dr, Clarksdale, MS  38614
Last modified Coahoma County Jr/Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coahoma County Jr/Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top