Presbyterian Day School 5

Posted October 02, 2009
My child attends PDS and it seems to be a really good school. I'm not as impressed with their morning routine. It doesn't seem very conducive for very small children. The teachers I have met seem really helpful and attentive. The classes are small. The teachers are highly qualified. I think they have to have at least a Master's degree. I'm really pleased.

Presbyterian Day School 5

Posted March 09, 2009
My daughter attends Presbyterian Day School, and as a parent, I could not be more pleased with the academic rigor or with the creative arts to which she is exposed. She is encouraged creatively and academically to be all God intended her to be. More than anything else, however, I am impressed that everyone--from the classroom instructors to the custodial staff to the lunch ladies--knows my daugher by name. She is greeted warmly EVERY morning and escorted to me every afternoon. Knowing that so many people are looking out for her, I feel assured she will become a confident, productive adult because of the love and support she receives from those who care for her all day at PDS.

Presbyterian Day School
1100 Highway 8, Cleveland, MS  38732
Last modified Presbyterian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Presbyterian Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top