9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
346 students|Cleveland School Dist

Bad
Good

This school is a school that puts education first. No matter the race, the smarts, or the religion, we still teach and educate your child to the buest of ou ability.

I feel like this is a great school. It's up to the students to make the most of their education. The ESH choir is astonishing. It has been hard for African Americans in history. Education is important!

I like this school I rate it as a 4 even though they may fight a lot this is a good school. Why? Because they let the students wear what they best feel comfortable in and I like this school a lot even though they may need to get the school level up.....

I think my school has come along way including our wonderful principal Mr. Robey! I am a student at Eastside High School and I sing in the ESH Choir and my school is in an amazing transition, we learn more and have different techniques in learnig. Majority of the students are over acheivers ( i feel personally) but sometimes in life we as people are given reputation in life that are not true at a point in time , however as time progress we start living to those reputation. Our school is not a bad school it is fill with wonderful children who have a purpose in life and need support and not someone putting them down, which most of the time that is what is happening. Majority of our teachers strive to do their best to give us.

I have a daughter that attend this school. I feel that she is getting the best education their possible.The teachers are well education in their area of teaching.She is in the band and choir at her high school.She was well prepared for the Biology 1 Test, which she did well on this State Test. I would not let her go anywhere else but Eastside High.

East Side is a wonderful school. I enjoy the students as well as their parents. I wouldn't want to teach anywhere alse but at Dear Old East Side.

I attend East Side High School and it is a okay school. The teachers there are wonderful and they love to help you wtih more than your school work. I dint like it at first but it is okay when you get use to it.

Last modified East Side High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.