9-12 & Ungraded
Cleveland, MS

Posted April 16, 2014
This school is a school that puts education first. No matter the race, the smarts, or the religion, we still teach and educate your child to the buest of ou ability.

Posted July 25, 2009
I feel like this is a great school. It's up to the students to make the most of their education. The ESH choir is astonishing. It has been hard for African Americans in history. Education is important!

Posted April 13, 2009
I like this school I rate it as a 4 even though they may fight a lot this is a good school. Why? Because they let the students wear what they best feel comfortable in and I like this school a lot even though they may need to get the school level up.....

Posted April 12, 2009
I think my school has come along way including our wonderful principal Mr. Robey! I am a student at Eastside High School and I sing in the ESH Choir and my school is in an amazing transition, we learn more and have different techniques in learnig. Majority of the students are over acheivers ( i feel personally) but sometimes in life we as people are given reputation in life that are not true at a point in time , however as time progress we start living to those reputation. Our school is not a bad school it is fill with wonderful children who have a purpose in life and need support and not someone putting them down, which most of the time that is what is happening. Majority of our teachers strive to do their best to give us.

Posted March 28, 2009
I have a daughter that attend this school. I feel that she is getting the best education their possible.The teachers are well education in their area of teaching.She is in the band and choir at her high school.She was well prepared for the Biology 1 Test, which she did well on this State Test. I would not let her go anywhere else but Eastside High.

Posted July 31, 2007
East Side is a wonderful school. I enjoy the students as well as their parents. I wouldn't want to teach anywhere alse but at Dear Old East Side.

East Side High School 3

Posted December 20, 2006
I attend East Side High School and it is a okay school. The teachers there are wonderful and they love to help you wtih more than your school work. I dint like it at first but it is okay when you get use to it.

Posted March 01, 2006
Coach Brady is a wonderful principle. He is continuosly monitoring class room making sure that the teachers are doing there jobs. He always stops by to give the class an ethical speech. It seems as though is only worry is for the well being of the school and the students who attend it. I am a sophmore at East Side High School and I must say that it has been wonderful being under his leadership. I personally love to hear him talk and give speeches. He does a great job at it. I have learned a lot from Coach Brady and I hope that he has learned a lot from me. ~Shera Phillips

Posted September 06, 2005
First, I would like to start off by saying that EastSide is a very good school. There are many changes that have taken place since Coach Brady has became head principle. He really knows what he is doing unlike that last principal. Coach Brady Make school not only good for learning ,but he has also added extra fun to school. Like Funtagous Friday and Mystery Monday. He also let the student have dances that are safe and enjoyable. The school has never been better so just keep up the good work Mr. Brady. Thanks!

Posted August 18, 2005
East Side is the best school that I have been to and I really am beginning to enjoy it even more. I like all of the 9th grade teachers and all of the activities that Principal Coach Brady have us doing. He is an awesome principal and he take good care of his school and the students and staff at the school. He will let no hurt, harm, nor danger come near the school. I think the district did a good job by hiring Coach Brady as our new head principal. He real knows how to work with the kids.

601 Lucy Seaberry Blvd, Cleveland, MS  38732
Last modified East Side High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Side High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top