K-2 & Ungraded
Cleveland, MS

Posted April 28, 2009
I really love working at Nailor. The children are great. The principal is very fair and trustworthy. I would recommend Nailor to any parent .

Posted April 15, 2009
I recently visited Nailor Elementary and was very impressed with the educational and non educational things they do with students. I was so impressed that I registered my five years old and four year s old. I was amazed by the friendliness that the teacher and other staff shown. They made me feel so comfortable about letting my children go to school there. I think that more parents such concerted taking a look at the great thing that go on at Nalior. I would put Nalior at the top of the chart with Haynes Cooper and Parks.

600 Cross St, Cleveland, MS  38732