K-5 & Ungraded|Public district
280 students|Cleveland School Dist

Bad
Good

Posted April 08, 2012
2 of my sons go here and I think the teachers are very nice. 1 of my sons was having a hard time at first and his teacher did whatever it took to help him and she kept me updated on his progress even after he got caught up on his work. I love this school and all 4 of my kids will continue to go here..

Posted January 24, 2008
I have twins attending pearman and they have ADHD. We moved to cleveland last yr in the middle of the yr. Their grades were horrible, I talked with their new teachers and told them about my children and what they had already been through. Now my children are making good grades and one is on the Principal's List.

Pearman Elementary School 2

Posted January 05, 2006
I have 2 step children at pearman. One is in kindergarden and I do not believe that he is receiving the best help that is needed. He is a little slow so it takes him longer to understand what he is being taught. He has ADHD and the environment with no walls makes him very distacted. My other child doesn't really like going to school but he makes wonderfull grades. I believe that this school should be willing to help students with these learning problems. Other wise I like this school.

Posted February 18, 2005
Pearman is a great elementary school. It is also a melting pot for children. Since most of the field trips are educational and located on Delta State Universty's campus, they get to experience a university's environment. Young teachers offer new and interesting curriculums that interest the young students. My child is in 3rd grade and he looks forward to attending school everyday.

Pearman Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2005
I had 2 of my children that attended Pearman and I was absolutely satisfied with the leadership of the school, the teachers and academic programs! My girls were very happy there.

Posted December 09, 2004
4 stars for Pearman! Continue to strive for excellence for your school, the students will follow and the public will know that Pearman is surely an accelerated school in more ways than one.

Pearman Elementary School 3

Posted July 01, 2004
I tihnk Pearman is a great school. The teachers are friendly to my son and to me and make me feel involved in evrey aspect of his learning. Not only do they teach educational value, but moral and ethical value, too. They also still believe in God and still believe in getting the message across to the school children. That makes a difference!

Pearman Elementary School
420 Robinson Dr, Cleveland, MS  38732
Last modified Pearman Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.