K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Mt Salus offers dual CREDIT courses, for which my child gets actual college credits while in the classroom at Mt Salus. This is because there are teachers with advanced degrees who are qualified to teach at the college level, but choose to teach at Mt Salus because they are answering God's call on their lives. There is academic excellence in a Christian environment. I am very pleased with the quality of this school. My child has the privilege to pray, study God's Word, and worship in weekly chapel at Mt Salus. This school is a real blessing to my child and to me as well.

I absolutely love Mt. Salus. The faculty seriously care, love us, and do the absolute best in educating us. I've been attending for five years and have no complaints. We don't have clicks or bullies like most schools. We all know and love/care for each other. The school has recently moved to a bigger building and no one can be more excited for its growth. I also have older siblings that have graduated and gone on to great universities saying that the curriculum is so easy after being taught by our wonderful teachers. I love being surrounded by a loving and supporting school family and will definitely stay on to graduate from this amazing school.

This school is on a downward spiral. They have moved locations 3 times in the past year. The class sizes are extremely small and not beneficial to students at all. The teaching staff is under qualified and underpaid. My child attending this school for 6 years, and every year the quality of education went down.

The culture of Mt. Salus is a loving family environment where the teachers know each student and the headmaster is visible and available to parents and students. The academics are excellent - taught by certified teachers - and promote a christian world view.

I have ben totally satisfied with Mount Salus Christian School. It is very family orient.

My grandkids started school here this year and they love it!! We are so pleased with the staff and the whole school.

Last modified Mt Salus Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12