9-12 & Ungraded
Clinton, MS
Students enrolled: 1,028

Posted August 25, 2013
My daughter will be attending this school once we relocate from out of state. In reviewing all of the high schools available to our new address, I found that this school would better prepare her for college. After talking to nearby neighbors, I am convinced she will continue to succeed. While meeting all standards of required testing that will allow her to develop responsibility for her education.

Posted May 18, 2013
Wonderful school environment! My child went to school here after years of homeschooling. I had no reservations with him there. The teachers were excellent and helpful, but yet fair. The administrators do all they can to help students do their best also. There was plenty of opportunity for parental involvement and lots of caring involved parents doing what would best support the students. My son's 3 years there were very positive. Love the Clinton school system!

Posted April 17, 2012
Genuinely excellent school! I've taught at two schools and the former was considered by be an excellent school as well. Clinton blows other schools I've experienced out of the water. The pass rate for the AP exams are phenomenally good and many AP classes are offered. I wouldn't teach in ANY other district in MS for $10,000 more a year.

Clinton High School 1

Posted January 01, 2011
Clinton High School in Clinton Mississippi is not a good school for students. They do not provide what is vital for a students education, they don't have good staff (Some teachers are ok), and the admins are terrible, they do what they think is good for a students education when really it's not the best option, and they don't listen to the parents decisions on what they want for their kids education, the school will recommend something to the students parents and tell them that it's the best choice and the one that should be done which makes the parent agree, and it ends up not being the best option. The school takes most of the things that should be decided by the parent into their own hands. I would not recommend this school to any parents and students, please go somewhere else, if you want the best for your childs education.

Posted March 04, 2009
I have had 2 children graduate from Clinton High School. Neither were considered 'favorites' in the classroom, but both were hard working and involved students. They got an excellent foundation for college and life in general. One child is in graduate school in engineering at a well respected major university in another state. The other will graduate with honors from college this spring. I am thankful that we had such a good public school option.

Clinton High School

Posted May 25, 2008
Clinton High School is a great school that gives you a great education. The teachers care about their students and will do anything to help them learn and have a great future. This school aslo helps prepare their students for college which is great. The principle there always knoes what to do in a situation and how to keep his kids happy. I really rec recommend this schoo.

Clinton High School 3

Posted August 06, 2007
Clinton has an overall good school system. I do agree that teachers & coaches play favorites as they have for many years, this is nothing new. I feel we should have a R.O.T.C. program for our students to compliment the other activities offered. This program would help our students excel in leadership qualities and further enhance those students that chose military careers.

Clinton High School 2

Posted December 14, 2006
Clinton leaves alot to be desired. They put up with harassment by students, they do not care about the special education program. The programs they have are wonderful if you are the select few that the coaches, choir directors, or other leaders favor. The special education teachers at the high school do not have adequate teaching material and have to deal with behavior problems in children that are put in the program because of discipline problem and not true disabilities. This is added stress to the child that already struggles. Good Luck.

Clinton High School 3

Posted May 05, 2006
I will be glad that my child is graduating this year. Some of the teachers are very rude to the 'outside' kids and have favorites, and the harrassment of the students is horrible, and the administration barely does anything about it. My daughter has asked for help on her work and the harrassment, and has received little, unlike the 'popular' kids at the school. I am glad that she is the last one of my family going through Clinton Public Schools, because they all seem to be jerks. The superintendent also is hard to work with. You can't favor some students and single out the rest.

Posted May 22, 2005
Clinton High School is a wonderful school with a wonderful learning enviroment. The school officials are very strict on following rules and there are no acceptions.

Clinton High School
401 Arrow Dr, Clinton, MS  39056
Last modified Clinton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top