K-1 & Ungraded
Clinton, MS

Posted May 03, 2010
Very pleased with my child's first two years of school here. Highly recommend. Expect to be pushed to achieve!

Clinton Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2010
Bad school all the way around. The expectations placed on students at kindergarten level are astounding.

Posted October 16, 2008
Clinton Park has outstanding teachers who are really involved with the education of each child. They stive to help each child excel and gain confidence in their abilities.

Posted July 26, 2008
The administration and teaching staff are outstanding. We moved from another state and I was worried about the education that they would receive here. My son was at the top of his class but had to catch up when we moved here.

Posted September 11, 2007
The new school is a very nice building and the the teachers a really great

Posted April 24, 2007
My son is a first grader at Clinton Park, and we've been very pleased with the quality of education he's received there these two school years. The teachers encourage every child to succeed to the best of their abilities, and they're very good about communicating how kids are doing in the classroom. When kids are expected to do their best, I think they actually perform better in school and in life. I'd recommend Clinton Public Schools to anyone seeking an excellent education for their children.

Posted April 17, 2007
My son is a kindergartner at Clinton Park and his teachers are amazing. They go out their way to let the parents know exactly what's going on in their child's classroom. My son had sort of a speech problem and the teachers went out of their way to make sure it was corrected before he reached 1st Grade. It was very successful. To any mother, if your are looking for a school with great benefits this is it. If I were to move from Clinton, I would find a way to see that my son could attend this school and no other. That's how great the school really is!

Posted June 17, 2006
Both of my children are in transition from Clinton Park to Northside. I could not have asked for a better school. They gave one child the special help he needed, and challenged my other child. I watched both son and daughter excel through the years there. I highly recommend Clinton Park as a great start to an academic career.

Posted July 19, 2005
Excellent teachers and parent involvement. I could not ask for a better educational start than what Clinton Park offers.

501 Arrow Dr, Clinton, MS  39056