Bad
Good

Very pleased with my child's first two years of school here. Highly recommend. Expect to be pushed to achieve!

Bad school all the way around. The expectations placed on students at kindergarten level are astounding.

Clinton Park has outstanding teachers who are really involved with the education of each child. They stive to help each child excel and gain confidence in their abilities.

The administration and teaching staff are outstanding. We moved from another state and I was worried about the education that they would receive here. My son was at the top of his class but had to catch up when we moved here.

The new school is a very nice building and the the teachers a really great

My son is a first grader at Clinton Park, and we've been very pleased with the quality of education he's received there these two school years. The teachers encourage every child to succeed to the best of their abilities, and they're very good about communicating how kids are doing in the classroom. When kids are expected to do their best, I think they actually perform better in school and in life. I'd recommend Clinton Public Schools to anyone seeking an excellent education for their children.

My son is a kindergartner at Clinton Park and his teachers are amazing. They go out their way to let the parents know exactly what's going on in their child's classroom. My son had sort of a speech problem and the teachers went out of their way to make sure it was corrected before he reached 1st Grade. It was very successful. To any mother, if your are looking for a school with great benefits this is it. If I were to move from Clinton, I would find a way to see that my son could attend this school and no other. That's how great the school really is!

Last modified Clinton Park Elementary School is a Public school