Posted January 30, 2010
As an employee at CHS, it should be known that our students strive to be their best daily. CHS has had more 2008 and 2009 graduates enter training after high school (college, university, military, trade school) than any other high school in the county. CHS has the highest graduation rate in the Tate County School District.

Posted December 05, 2009

Coldwater High School 3

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009
I am currently attending Coldwater High School and i have to say that it is a great school. YES we do learn. I've been attending Coldwater all my life and i've been on Honor Roll and Principles Lists all up and down my years of school. Not only do we learn we have the best basketball team it is. All other underachieved schools,students,andparents can hate all they want because i know for a fact that i learn better in a small school wit a small class. I get the help i need everyday. its not the teachers, its the students that dnt want to learn that makes it hard for a hard workin student like me. Jalisa Mack

Coldwater High School 4

Posted January 24, 2008
I ahve to disagree that the olny great things going on at CHS ar ethe drumline and basketball team. I am from the heart of the MS Delta and moved here specifically to teach at Coldwater High School. I also have a child who attends Coldwater High. I believe Coldwater has the potential to become one of the greatest small schools in this area, under the direction of Ms. Galliger. It would help greatly if we could get more community and parent involvment. These children need a strong hand to lead, they need to be reminded of their potential and respect for those who choose to educate them. Unfortunatley that is not something we see within most of the student body at Coldwater.

Posted December 19, 2007
The only thing good about Coldwater is the basketball teams and the drumline

Posted February 14, 2007
- a former student
I currently teach at Coldwater High School and must say that it is a joy to come to work everyday. The students are eager to learn and better themselves. I am aware of what is said about Coldwater High School, but I must say that it has changed a great deal over the past few years and students are truly being prepared for the 'real' world. It is a great school.

Posted May 30, 2006
- a former student
I am a former Coldwater graduate and I have to admit that I would NEVER send my kids there. I went on to college and did very well but I really struggled at first because I was not prepared at all. There were a select few teachers that cared and actually taught but for the most part the teachers were there to merely draw a paycheck.

Posted February 19, 2006
I am a parent of a graduate of CHS and my child did/is having trouble in college. I have 2 more children who are attending CHS. I agree w/some of the things people have posted here and disagree with others. I personally believe it is the parents (yes, parents) fault it is the way it is. The kids there are aweful! There are a few select kids that want to learn and mine are in that group. The issue now is 'who is going to Strayhorn?' Yes, Strayhorn is the best school in Tate County, but are they going to be ready to be a 'full-fledged' high school? What sports are offered, band, groups? If you are looking for a great school, CHS is not the place to go, unless you as a parent get involved.

Coldwater High School