Bad
Good

Coldwater needs more supervision, and teachers who care and not rude to kids that don't fit in with the other kids.

As an employee at CHS, it should be known that our students strive to be their best daily. CHS has had more 2008 and 2009 graduates enter training after high school (college, university, military, trade school) than any other high school in the county. CHS has the highest graduation rate in the Tate County School District.

I am currently attending Coldwater High School and i have to say that it is a great school. YES we do learn. I've been attending Coldwater all my life and i've been on Honor Roll and Principles Lists all up and down my years of school. Not only do we learn we have the best basketball team it is. All other underachieved schools,students,andparents can hate all they want because i know for a fact that i learn better in a small school wit a small class. I get the help i need everyday. its not the teachers, its the students that dnt want to learn that makes it hard for a hard workin student like me. Jalisa Mack

I ahve to disagree that the olny great things going on at CHS ar ethe drumline and basketball team. I am from the heart of the MS Delta and moved here specifically to teach at Coldwater High School. I also have a child who attends Coldwater High. I believe Coldwater has the potential to become one of the greatest small schools in this area, under the direction of Ms. Galliger. It would help greatly if we could get more community and parent involvment. These children need a strong hand to lead, they need to be reminded of their potential and respect for those who choose to educate them. Unfortunatley that is not something we see within most of the student body at Coldwater.

The only thing good about Coldwater is the basketball teams and the drumline

I currently teach at Coldwater High School and must say that it is a joy to come to work everyday. The students are eager to learn and better themselves. I am aware of what is said about Coldwater High School, but I must say that it has changed a great deal over the past few years and students are truly being prepared for the 'real' world. It is a great school.

Last modified Coldwater High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12