K-4 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Collins Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2013
COULD DO ALOT BETTER NEED NEW BUS DRIVER FOR#53. DON" T LIKE IT I WISH MY KIDS DID NOT HAVE TO GO THERE.

Collins Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2009
Collins Elementary is a great school. I have two kids that attends CES. My son was having problems in school. It was brought to my attention that he could have ADHD. I had him tested and he was diagnosed with it and put on medicine. With Mrs. Jordan, Mrs. Rogers, Mrs. Cascio and Mrs. Smith help, he has grown to love school. He has been reading this summer, and doing very good at it. Even though my son is going to the third grade this year, Mrs. Jordan will not be forgotten. Mrs. Jordan is a wonderful teacher, and has really became a good friend to all of us. If it wasn't for Mrs. Jordan and rest of the helpers that I have mentioned, I probably wouldn't never known that my son had that problem. He loves school now and I am very greatful for that.

Collins Elementary School 3

Posted April 07, 2005
I just want to say that I have really enjoyed this school year so far. I have a child in the 4th grade this year and one in Kindergarten, and my five year old has a wonderful teacher Ms. Lightsey. My son is not so well behaved, but I have seen Ms. Lightsey love him and be so patient with him even when she didn't know I was there, and for that reason I feel truly blessed to be a part of Collins Elementary. I can't speak for the other teachers, but I do know Ms. Lightsey is a wonderful teacher. I know she moved to Laurel, but I hope she stays at Collins.

Collins Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2004
My kids love going to Collins Elementary. I have 3 there at present time. Each Child is excelling in there grades. THe teachers are great , and go way beyond what teachers did when I was in school. The students thrive at this school, and they enjoy going. The school also has a variety of functions, and they work with the parents really well. Mrs. Rowell their Guidence Counselor is wonderful, as is their Principle. It takes special people , who love their job to be able to do their jobs each and every day.

Collins Elementary School
401 Dogwood St, Collins, MS  39428
Last modified Collins Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.