Posted February 03, 2014
Annunciation Catholic School has taught my two sons the importance and value of faith as an individual and a family. This has been taught not only in religion class, but across the curriculum. The integration of the arts across the curriculum has impacted the critical thinking of my children; as well as, the love of the arts. My children are taught according to their needs. ACS has become our home away from home.

Posted November 22, 2011
Annunciation Catholic School in Columbus, MS is the best school I have ever been associated with. In my long years as a mother and now a grandmother, I have been associated with different schools in different states, and this one tops the list. Annunciation provides a solid education foundation which stays with the students as they move up the educational ladder, and for a lifetime. For me and for my grandchildren I am raising, this school is the best investment for them I could ever make. Sincerely, Cheryl Robinson

Posted November 18, 2011
I have two children enrolled at Annunciation Catholic School, and we are all loving being a part of this school. I am so grateful for the programs that they have created for educating the whole child. I feel as though my children are not just being taught to pass a standardized test, but how to learn! This school is doing an exemplary job at creating life long learners. I am so proud to be a part of this school, and I can't express how thankful I am to have my children learning in a Christ-centered environment. We came to ACS only last school year, and we have been welcomed with open arms. What a great school and community we have at ACS!

Posted November 18, 2011
I couldn't be more pleased with this school. We wanted a small school for our children to get individualized attention. We found it at ACS. For a small school, the facilities are excellent. The staff is very caring and the academic work is challenging. I love the Arts in the Classroom - e.g teaching the commutative property in math using the mixing of colors. They are exposed to so much more than at a public school. I also like that they have a zero-tolerance for bullying and they can actually enforce it given that all the teachers really get to know the kids. I have 2 kids enrolled and I am excited about my third child enrolling next year. They focus on teaching character, accountability,. and helping students learn HOW to learn. My kids wake up every morning for school and are sad when there are in-service days. Even though we live 25 miles away from the school - I couldn't imagine sending my kids anywhere else. I have been very pleased with the level of communication from staff and teachers to the parents.

Posted November 18, 2011
We couldn't love this school more! This school not only gives your child the best education possible but surrounds them in a loving, family-like environment, you can't get any better than that. Also, it's such a great value for what you're getting!

Posted November 17, 2011
There are not enough words to describe our family's wonderful experience at Annunciation. The teachers are superb, and they not only TEACH our kids, but also LOVE them. My son is soaring academically, socially, spiritually... I know these years at Annunciation will prepare our son to be successful in future educational endeavors and throughout life in general.

Posted November 17, 2011
Three months at this school and my daughter is putting her social studies lesson to poetry. Or song. Or rhyme. The Art in the Classroom initiative is unlike anything I have seen and actually has helped my child learn the core subjects. And, then there is all that awesome art and the teachings of Jesus Christ, which are important to my family. If they're not important to you, you will still appreciate the academic foundation that this rock-solid school provides.

Posted September 20, 2008
This school is incredible. The staff is wonderful, they teach to each child individually and they incorporate the new method Autonomous Learner method which helps identify the strengths of every student. We have been so pleased with the school!

Posted November 18, 2005
We have one child in the 6th grade and this is the finest school that our children have attended. The teachers are all fabulous and truly love teaching there. The biggest difference is Annunciation is all about what kids 'can' do instead of what they can't. Everything is presented positively and each student is see as special and unique and his/her talents are 'expoited' to build confidence. I'm thorougly impressed with the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and ALM taught through the gifted and talented program in which all students are enrolled. All students are seen as gifted and talented. My only regret is that Annunciation doesn't have a 7th or 8th grade. Now matter where you live in Columbus, it's worth the drive!

Posted September 07, 2005
We've attended ACS for the last 5 years, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. My Likes: The child is taught as the 'whole child', Parent volunteerism is tremendous, there is a very loving environment, great PSA(ParentStudentAssociation),involved school board, excellent faculty and administration,reasonable tuition, NO student required fund raisers(like selling candy bars!!)

Annunciation Catholic School
223 N Browder St, Columbus, MS  39702
Last modified Annunciation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Annunciation Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top