PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Victory is an awesome school Great education within a Christian atmosphere! I'm an alum of Victory and my chlid is going there as well!

My husband and I are both graduates of VCA and now our daughter attends VCA. We both graduated college and had no difficulty in college classes. The teachers go above and beyond for each student. Not only do they care about their education, they care about their personal growth as well. We love Victory Christian Academy and so does our daughter. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Victory Christian Academy has been our school of choice since our girls were in K4. The school and staff are excellent. They are very caring and there is no repect of person. My family and I ar Africian Americans and we have not experienced any negativity since we have been there, and we do question our girls and the staff. I want my girls to complete the VCA experience and then to enter college and to give back to VCA. God is foremost in the education circulum and with God being in the head you cannot go wrong.

I love this school kids get one on one attention. Teachers care about the kids and teach them about the bible among all school courses that they need, they can still pray in this school!!

small enough your child can be involved in whatever he/she is interested in. A growing sports program with several state championships, wonderful coaches, and sincere interest in your childs spiritual, emotional and physical needs. A true family school .

I graduated from VCA and went on to college and felt I was ready for college. I now send my son to VCA and we are happy. I feel that he is getting a good education in a caring envrionment. I also appreciate the fact that the textbooks are taught from a Christian viewpoint. I feel confident knowing my values are being taught- even when I'm not with him.

My son graduated last year. I highly recomend the teachings of this school they are above public schools. He went to an out of state college. However I would not move a child here for sports. When a coach tells your child he don't give a darn about furthering his education it is not the proper message,and nothing done to correct it even worse. Again teaching staff wonderful nothing in this is meant to discredit them. Thank you for helping my son.

I am a parent of a senior at VCA. I also have a daughter who graduated last year from VCA. My daughter who graduated last year was prepared for entry into a four year college. She is currently doing well. My senior maintains a perfect four point grade point average which she brought into VCA four years ago. She is a leader and will do quite well next year at a major four year university.

Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12