Columbus, MS

Posted July 09, 2013
My husband and I are both graduates of VCA and now our daughter attends VCA. We both graduated college and had no difficulty in college classes. The teachers go above and beyond for each student. Not only do they care about their education, they care about their personal growth as well. We love Victory Christian Academy and so does our daughter. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 25, 2009
Victory Christian Academy has been our school of choice since our girls were in K4. The school and staff are excellent. They are very caring and there is no repect of person. My family and I ar Africian Americans and we have not experienced any negativity since we have been there, and we do question our girls and the staff. I want my girls to complete the VCA experience and then to enter college and to give back to VCA. God is foremost in the education circulum and with God being in the head you cannot go wrong.

Posted September 14, 2009
I love this school kids get one on one attention. Teachers care about the kids and teach them about the bible among all school courses that they need, they can still pray in this school!!

Posted December 11, 2008
small enough your child can be involved in whatever he/she is interested in. A growing sports program with several state championships, wonderful coaches, and sincere interest in your childs spiritual, emotional and physical needs. A true family school .

Posted October 18, 2008
I graduated from VCA and went on to college and felt I was ready for college. I now send my son to VCA and we are happy. I feel that he is getting a good education in a caring envrionment. I also appreciate the fact that the textbooks are taught from a Christian viewpoint. I feel confident knowing my values are being taught- even when I'm not with him.

Victory Christian Academy 1

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008
My son graduated last year. I highly recomend the teachings of this school they are above public schools. He went to an out of state college. However I would not move a child here for sports. When a coach tells your child he don't give a darn about furthering his education it is not the proper message,and nothing done to correct it even worse. Again teaching staff wonderful nothing in this is meant to discredit them. Thank you for helping my son.

Posted October 12, 2007
I am a parent of a senior at VCA. I also have a daughter who graduated last year from VCA. My daughter who graduated last year was prepared for entry into a four year college. She is currently doing well. My senior maintains a perfect four point grade point average which she brought into VCA four years ago. She is a leader and will do quite well next year at a major four year university.

Posted January 05, 2007

Posted July 09, 2006
I am currently a public school teacher, but I attended VCA in high school. As for the comment from June 2006, I graduated at VCA and went straight to an out-of-state public 4-year college with no problems. I would rate VCA as excellent. The teachers and administration deeply care about every student individually. I have attended, observed in, and taught in many schools, and none of them had the commitment to students that VCA has. I am a strong supporter of public schools, but if I was in the area, my children would attend VCA. A+++ staff!

Victory Christian Academy
100 Victory Loop, Columbus, MS  39702
Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Victory Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top