Knee Cole's Preschool & Kindergarten 0

Posted October 27, 2008
My children attended this school in the 5th & 6th grade this year (2008) for about 2 months. I hated every minute of it and so did my children. They were not allowed recess because the children were so disruptive and all and all I felt like it was a prison camp instead of a safe place for my children to learn and grow. I think the administrators and the staff should be evaluated periodically and maybe things will improve. The office personell and some of the teachers are great, but overall, it was an experience that I could have done without. My prayer is that my children were not damaged beyond repair by this horrible situation.

Knee Cole's Preschool & Kindergarten
1605 Gardner Blvd, Columbus, MS  39701
Last modified Knee Cole's Preschool & Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Knee Cole's Preschool & Kindergarten Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top