Posted May 02, 2014
Great local community, with wonderful people. Everyone has been exceptionally nice! The teachers are wonderful and care about the students!

Posted July 12, 2011
I am currently a student at Columbus High and it is an amazing school. There are a multitude of thing to do at the school. All students who attend the school and who are involved in the progression of the school have great experiences. I have been in the band since my 9th grade year and in the upcoming school year i will be in the 11th grade. I would not change my school for anything in the world. It is an amazing school and you can really tell that the teachers and principals care for the students.

Posted June 17, 2010
This is the best school I have ever attended. The teachers are phenomenal. They truly care about their students and are eager to ensure their success. I was dual enrolled in college my senior year of high school and my professor thought I was a junior in college due to my work. I accredit that to the teachers at Columbus High. I was part of the accelerated program and am proud to say all of the members of my graduating class are in college and very successful. Personally, I have been on the dean's list in college for 3 consecutive semesters. This school teaches students the skills to succeed in the real world. Wonderful experience! Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Posted March 30, 2010
I am a current student at Columbus High School and regardless of what parents think, i know that this is a bad school. It has been one of the worst experiences. You have very limited teachers that actually care and there is a very small number of opportunities. The curriculum is not challenging, nor is anything else. The students are wild and disruptive and it is an over-all bad environment to improve your academia. i would suggest a different school.. perhaps in a different town.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Columbus high school school system because they really care about our children

Posted May 30, 2009
I'm a former student of CHS and it was the worst experience of my life attending this school. If you're weighing your options of attending other schools, go with something else.

Columbus High School 3

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted February 16, 2007

Columbus High School 2

Posted September 08, 2006

Columbus High School
215 Hemlock St, Columbus, MS  39702
Last modified Columbus High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbus High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top