Lee Middle School 5

Posted February 17, 2011
As a parent who moved to Columbus and compared all the offerings of Columbus Middle School with other area offerings, I am pleased to report our daughters have both had outstanding teachers and are now enjoying a state-of-the-art facility! I hope prospective parents will dare to compare CMSD and other area options. Visit the school. You will be impressed by the principal, the teachers, and the facilities.

Posted June 24, 2010
Lee Middle Had Its Ups And Downs. For One Of, Of Course, The Uniforms, They Said It Was To "Help Us" Enough Said. Then The Academics Are Not Up To Par. If I Were To Give Lee's Academics A Grade It Would Have Be A 65 Because, You Do Learn , But ONLY By The Help Mostly Of Calculators! Now That Lee's Con's Are Said Lets Aleast Give A Credit To The Many Pro's Of The School. The Students Get The Opputunity To Work With Computers, Smart Boards( Boards That Are Programed Learning Skills And Fundamentals And Have Internet Acces!!) Many Many Choices On Extra Curicular Activities Such As P.E, Teen Biz(A Class To Help Get Your Reading Skills With Your Grade!) And Others Such As Band And Choir Etc. And Is Also Public So Free, So Thats A Plus Because Of The Bad Economy! Lee Is An Average(3 Star) School!!

Lee Middle School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Because my children learn and grow there everyday.

Posted May 23, 2007
I have been extremely happy with my child at LMS. Couldn't have a better staff. Too many restrictions, though. Great programs and activities. Teachers really care about the students. There would be great strides made at this school with more parent involvement. They are adding more programs every year and getting very creative with ways to challenge the students. There are discipline issues but that goes back to parent involvement. I am happy to send my child there again next year and she doesn't want to go anywhere else in town. The music program is great, the gifted program is great and the kids are really going to be happy with the looping. Principals and counselors are eager to work with the parents. Don't hesitate to send your child to school here.

Posted December 13, 2005
- a former student
I think Lee Middle School is a wonderful school only if we didn't have to where uniforms. I like the teachers and just basically the whole staff. The only thing is I wish i can have a scholarship from going to and being apart of this school. I will miss it dearly when I leave from LMS.

Lee Middle School 1

Posted April 11, 2005
I think that Lee Middle School in Columbus , is the worst Middle school in the state of Mississippi. The students do Not learn what so ever they teach the same things over and over and over every year. The teachers curse the students out and their supposed to be keeping a good example.

Lee Middle School 5