5-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Kossuth Middle School 5

Posted February 22, 2007
My 7th grade son attended a school in a neighboring county k-6th grade. He has always been a well- behaved and academically minded individual. When he had the opportunity to change to Kossuth, he agreed to give it a chance. He has bloomed under the instruction of the 7th grade teachers. I have seen a side of him that has grown as an individual. I am proud of the fact that everything in the school is taken seriously not just sports.I am glad to see the loyalty and tradition throughout grades k-12. My family are true 'Aggie' supporters especially when I see my children as happy and content with their surroundings. Go Aggies!

Kossuth Middle School 5

Posted February 16, 2007
I started coming to this school in 3rd grade and they welcomed me like i had been there all my life. I am in 8th grade now and i would not go to any other school. Kossuth is the best!

Kossuth Middle School 4

Posted November 02, 2006
Great school, school spirit, leadership, with a lot of activities to keep the children motivated and active.

Kossuth Middle School 4

Posted September 04, 2006
My son went through 12 years at this school and now my daughter is in the 7th grade. I highly recommend this school.

Kossuth Middle School
17 Cr 604, Corinth, MS  38834
Last modified Kossuth Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.