9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
467 students|Alcorn School Dist

Bad
Good

Kossuth High School is perhaps one of the last true American schools...the kind seen in movies...with a world gone crazy around them, this school in the middle of the Bible Belt balances God, country, family, and friends...with the cities of Tupelo to the south, Memphis to the west, Jackson to the north, and the Quad Cities the east and northeast, this community is as placid as it was when it was established... Michael B. Farris

We are blessed to have such a good school available to our children. The faculty and principal are exceptional and we've never had any problems. They really seem to care about the kids. I wouldn't want my child to be anywhere else!

I have had three children graduate from Kossuth High School and one more that will be in the 10th grade the 08-09 school year. They loved going to school there and I really enjoyed sending them there. They have the best teachers and the principal is really great too. The whole faculty is awesome. I like that it is a smaller community school. Seems like there are more one on one with teachers and they do care about every child that they teach. I wish every child in Alcorn Co. could have the chance to attend Kossuth Schools. Go Aggies! Aggies are #1

I have been going to Kossuth School since I was in Kindergarden. I am in 10th grade now and a lot has changed. We have better teaching methods, and more after school programs, and we also have tutoring for the students who are kind of behind. I love kossuth high school, because the teachers treat you with respect and courtesy, as you should treat them with the same.

I have been going to Kossuth since the 4th Grade. Kossuth is a school that isn't bias against anyone. We have the most awesome teachers and a great involved Principal, Bo Seago. The booster club stays involved and all sports available are treated equally. We have great classes available and a great library. The Coaches at Kossuth all work together great and don't argue with each other like some schools. We are overall a great school. With great leaders on our side(Principal, Coaches, & Teachers), we are able to learn what we need to know plus more. Our leaders will help us succeed in life.

the academic program is great my child learns a lot and the teachers are more than helpful kossuth high school is a great school for a child to go to if you want him/her to learn a lot. the sports are great our football team is very good as well as all of kossuths sports and the parents are involved in all the sports and activities but the only thing wrong with kossuth is the principal because he just wont let the kids have fun but kossuth high school is a great school overall

My son graduated at KHS and I have a daughter in Middle School now. One of my biggest concerns is that anyone at anytime can walk into any door at that school. I feel that it is an open target. I do not think that Mr. Seago could handle a situation. Hopefully if Mr. Suggs is elected as Superintendent that he will be able to do something about this. Like doors that lock when closed. Teachers out in the hall to open the doors at break, change of class etc. We need more teachers to be looking out for our children. I am also shocked at the way that some of the teachers speak to the students today. (and vice versa) Still one of the best schools around this area. But feel that there should be someone hired for security. To police the area.

Last modified Kossuth High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.