K-4 & Ungraded|Public district
586 students|Alcorn School Dist

Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
Kossuth Elementary is a great school. I went to school there and now my daughter goes there. Some of the same teachers are still there. It is a small community school which I think if very beneficial to the students. I also love that the middle and high school are also on the same campus. We deserve to win.

Posted April 02, 2014
Kossuth Elementary School has the best teachers and administration we could ask for! I grew up in this school and my children are there now. Each person not only cares about the education of children but about them as a person. When you are on campus you can see that through the interaction of adults with the students. Our school has been around for many year so we would love to do many cosmetic improvements and equipment upgrades from the classrooms to the playground. The one thing we would not change are the people!

Kossuth Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2013
My kids started this year and it has been horrible. We have had issues that range from bullying on the bus, etc., Horrible experience and I can't wait to move.

Posted February 22, 2007
This is my child's first year at Kossuth as a fourth grader. My son attended his first 4 years of school in a neighboring county. His experiences there were great. When we moved to the Kossuth, I was afraid he would have a hard time adjusting. He did at first but with the understanding and true guidance of his teacher, we made it work. He loves it at Kossuth-I would'nt think of moving him. We are an Aggie family and proud of it!!! The administration is very 'hands on' and concerned about every element of education- from math to music! I know that if I had a problem, the school would do everything it could to help my child.

Kossuth Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2005
My son attended 12 years at Kossuth and my daughter is now in her 5th year at Kossuth. I have only had a couple bad experiences. But all in all, when you take 17 years of having children at Kossuth, those are really good odds. But one thing that all teachers need to remember....these are the years that make our children who they are the rest of their lives.

Kossuth Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2005
I am a mother of 2 children attending this school. Like many schools there are good things and bad things. Kossuth's good, out-way the bad. My son is in 1st grade and my daughter is in K. My son has been recently diagnosed with ADD and the Kossuth staff has really provided alot of help and special programs to meet my son's needs. My son/daughter really love their teachers and the teachers really love the students. I encourage anyone with children to allow their children to attend Kossuth.

Kossuth Elementary School
14 Cr 604, Corinth, MS  38834
Last modified Kossuth Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kossuth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top