K-4 & Ungraded|Public district
586 students|Alcorn School Dist

Bad
Good

Kossuth Elementary is a great school. I went to school there and now my daughter goes there. Some of the same teachers are still there. It is a small community school which I think if very beneficial to the students. I also love that the middle and high school are also on the same campus. We deserve to win.

Kossuth Elementary School has the best teachers and administration we could ask for! I grew up in this school and my children are there now. Each person not only cares about the education of children but about them as a person. When you are on campus you can see that through the interaction of adults with the students. Our school has been around for many year so we would love to do many cosmetic improvements and equipment upgrades from the classrooms to the playground. The one thing we would not change are the people!

My kids started this year and it has been horrible. We have had issues that range from bullying on the bus, etc., Horrible experience and I can't wait to move.

This is my child's first year at Kossuth as a fourth grader. My son attended his first 4 years of school in a neighboring county. His experiences there were great. When we moved to the Kossuth, I was afraid he would have a hard time adjusting. He did at first but with the understanding and true guidance of his teacher, we made it work. He loves it at Kossuth-I would'nt think of moving him. We are an Aggie family and proud of it!!! The administration is very 'hands on' and concerned about every element of education- from math to music! I know that if I had a problem, the school would do everything it could to help my child.

Last modified Kossuth Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.