5-8 & Ungraded
Corinth, MS

Corinth Middle School 5

Posted March 26, 2014
Corinth Jr. High is no longer that, it is now Corinth Middle School! I would highly recommend that you send your child here because next year they are starting a program called E-Merge and it will help the students of the district learn better

Corinth Middle School 2

Posted June 26, 2012
By comparing Corinth School to other Mississippi schools, the teacher, parents and students in the Corinth school system are blissfully ignorant of how substandard their programs are when compared to other states. I am proud my daughter will have an opportunity to receive an education that will allow her to compete with in competitive world, by our to Charlotte. Hopefully, she will be able to catch up after being a A student in MS and getting behind most of the rest of the country.

Corinth Middle School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
Im proud to say that Im a student at Corinth Junior High but sad to say that I will be leaving in a few days! So thanks for all the staff at CJHS you are the best and I love the things you have given me in the academic area and with my attidue and grades!

Corinth Middle School 5

Posted October 21, 2006
I am proud to say that my daughter attends Corinth Junior High School. The level of academics is outstanding. The teacher work hard to insure the success of the students. The principle cares about his students. He also shows is support in after-school activities. This is my daughter's last year there and I am proud to say that when she goes to high school she will have something to take with her. The only thing that I would like to see is our students in uniforms for safety as well as for looking nice and neat in attire not revealing. Parents and students could spend less time cocerning themselves with attire and more time on their future. All in all I think that Corinth Junior high School is a great School. Keep up the good work

Corinth Middle School 1

Posted January 02, 2006

Corinth Middle School
1000 East Fifth St, Corinth, MS  38834
Last modified Corinth Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corinth Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top