9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
465 students|Copiah Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Every positive aspect of this school revolves around the SATP tests. There are little or no other classes worth taking at CSHS. When every extra dollar the school makes is spent trying to increase test scores in these 4 classes, everything else suffers. As it has at CSHS.

I was a student also at Crystal Springs High. I graduated in 1980. I moved to Michigan. But when I come home, I always drive by to see the school which I have so many fun years.

I was a student at Crystal Springs High School. I graduated in 2006. Ms. Jones was the best in my eyes. So was the JROTC. We worked hard and then played hard.The years their went by so quickly. Everyone was great we work together and no one was left behind. Thanks so much class of 06.

'Let me start by saying that Ms.Jones is not only a great principal, but she is an outstanding leader as well. Not only do we have an outstanding principal, but we have wonderful teachers too. We just need more parent and student involvement. It's going to take a lot more than a few people to get us where we need to be. We should get tired of seeing the same people doing the same stuff. It's time for a lot of us to step our game up. I feel that you shouldn't do something to get rewarded or recognized, but do it from the heart. So, I encourage everyone to get involved in some way or another. I'm very proud to say that I'm a tiger, because CSHS is just about the only place I know where everybody is treated as somebody.

Last modified Crystal Springs High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.