PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Placing my children at North Sunflower Academy has been the best decision I have ever made. North Sunflower is like one big family. Everyone loves one another. The faculty and staff are amazing. They truly love the students and care about there success. If you are contemplating sending your child(ren) to NSA, send them. You will be so thankful you did!

My daughter has attended North Sunflower Academy for almost 11 yrs. Throughout the years, I have been impressed with the academic provided to her. It is my opinion that her math instructor is the best in the state. She has instilled a love for this subject in my daughter and challenges her daily. My daughter has been blessed to have been taught by teachers who actually taught my husband. I could not have asked for a better academic and social environment for my child. The children who attend here are more like siblings than friends. Thanks to the academic staff for a wonderful job!!

I love this school. I feel like home with my children here. NSA is just a very laid back school, not so preppy like the others. I feel well about being able to just come in & talk to the teacher without having to have an appointment.

Last modified North Sunflower Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12