Bad
Good

I attended another school in Pontotoc County, and wanted my children to attend my alma matter. However, it worked best for them to attend my husband's alma matter - North Pontotoc. I feel we have been blessed to have our children at North Pontotoc. They are proud to be Vikings. We have had excellent teachers, a supportive administration, and an involved PTO. I am excited to be an active part of PTO for the next few years my children are at North Pontotoc. My only concern is that we need a larger facility. Our school system is growing. I encourage everyone to actively support our school so that we can achieve even greater successes.

I graduated from North and loved it then. I have a daughter in the seventh and one in the first grade. I have been well pleased with the academic programs at North. My oldest daughter is in the gifted program. The rotation classes are wonderful too. The rotation teachers are great. They learn so much in art, Bible, music, library and physical education. The band at North is great. I have always tried to be involved with my daughters at the school. I have volunteered a lot this year. I have really enjoyed it. The teachers my children have had are great. The whole administration and staff at North are great. I would recommend North to anyone looking for a great school for their children. The teachers are concerned about the children learning.

Last modified North Pontotoc Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.