PK-4 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted July 24, 2009
I attended another school in Pontotoc County, and wanted my children to attend my alma matter. However, it worked best for them to attend my husband's alma matter - North Pontotoc. I feel we have been blessed to have our children at North Pontotoc. They are proud to be Vikings. We have had excellent teachers, a supportive administration, and an involved PTO. I am excited to be an active part of PTO for the next few years my children are at North Pontotoc. My only concern is that we need a larger facility. Our school system is growing. I encourage everyone to actively support our school so that we can achieve even greater successes.

Posted April 14, 2007
I graduated from North and loved it then. I have a daughter in the seventh and one in the first grade. I have been well pleased with the academic programs at North. My oldest daughter is in the gifted program. The rotation classes are wonderful too. The rotation teachers are great. They learn so much in art, Bible, music, library and physical education. The band at North is great. I have always tried to be involved with my daughters at the school. I have volunteered a lot this year. I have really enjoyed it. The teachers my children have had are great. The whole administration and staff at North are great. I would recommend North to anyone looking for a great school for their children. The teachers are concerned about the children learning.

Posted July 23, 2005
My daughter and son went there and I still have one son there now. They have all enjoyed North and the teachers. My sons are in special education and get the very best of help they need. The staff have always been very nice and I feel right at home there. They offer great opportunities in sports (that I didn't have in school) and rotation in art, libruary, gym, and computers. I would not want to move for fear of losing the best school I think my children can have. My children get the correction they diserve and the teaching to know the difference. Thanks to all the teachers that have made a difference in my childrens lives. Sherrie Greenwood

North Pontotoc Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2004
i am a former student now a mother of a first grader at North Pontotoc. my child likes school. i have only heard great things about her teachers. as a parent i wasn't thrilled about my child going to North until i volunteered some last year. the staff was great and very nice to me they made me want to come back.

North Pontotoc Elementary School
8324 Hwy 15 North, Ecru, MS  38841
Last modified North Pontotoc Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.