9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I had heard good things about NP high school, and I had no qualms about enrolling my children here. After one term, however, I am pulling them out and enrolling them elsewhere. The academics are just not taught as they should be. My children have had no required reading, have not done a science project, nor written a research paper. For their futures as students, they need a stricter atmosphere. They do not participate in sports, and a lot of attention at NP seems to go in that direction.

I am a former student of NP until my mother got married to someone else. I now attend Pontotoc City.NP,in my opion is a very freindly,well operated school for students as well as parents.The staff members are educated and very fair people.If I had a choice I would certainly choose NP for my education!Also the safty of this school is wonderful!

We live in Pont.City.dist.Teachers are focused on giving their best for kids. Band is excellent.

We moved our son from Tupelo High School to North Pontotoc and it was the best decision we have ever made. North is a wonderful school where the teachers know their students and truly care about them. Although he didn't have quite the selection of classes he was still offered advanced courses. He got a great education from a school that actually knew who he was. We were involved with the baseball and soccer program and found the soccer program to be a little lacking but the baseball program was great. I would highly recommend North!

Last modified North Pontotoc High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.