PK-4 & Ungraded
Enterprise, MS

Enterprise Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
My oldest son is a student of Enterprise Elementary and I am continually amazed at the high level of education and discipline that he receives. It truly is one of the best schools in the state of Mississippi.

Posted July 15, 2007
My son has been going to Enterprise since kidergarten and is now going into the 5th grade. The school prides itself on making sure that every student learns the required academics. My son has never had over 18 students in any class. It is a small close knit school. We as a family are glad to be tax payers of Enterprise and support this school. Our money is going to good use!

Posted July 26, 2004
I now have my third child in Enterprise Elementary and am thrilled about the educational choices we have made for him. It always amazes me at what the teachers can teach these young children and how fast they learn it. The principal is definately a hands on, caring, nurturing lady that has been there for these children. The teachers are fantastic at encouring these children to do their best. Enterprise is a safe environment for these children to reach their full potential with the guidance of an experienced staff and the watchful eye of a dedicated principal.

Posted April 25, 2004
Enterprise Elementary School has been a great school for my oldest daughter. She has been on hight honors since she started school and is now in the third grade. That would not have been possible without the teachers. I feel like the staff there is really good and they work hard to help the children anyway that they can. I have a four year old that will start kindergarten at Enterprise Elementary next year. I hope that she has the good experience with the teachers that my oldest daughter has had.

Posted October 31, 2003

Posted August 25, 2003
Enterprise Elementary School has provided a safe, enriching educational experience for two of my children, one past and one presently. I am looking forward to my youngest child beginning school in two years. The teachers generally have a genuine love of and dedication to the students. Reading is emphasized with the AR program. Extracurricular activities are offered in the form of art classes, girl scouts, town leagues of football, cheerleading, and baseball. Strong ties are found between the school and community, though more parents should become involved.

Enterprise Elementary School
103 Short St, Enterprise, MS  39330
Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top