7-12 & Ungraded|Public district
416 students|Webster Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Eupora High School is an excellent school to send your child to. Our school is small. My 3 children graduated from EHS. I am very pleased with their education. Overall, the teaching at EHS is the best. All my children played sports, there were no racial tension or evidence, ever, at EHS. EHS is a wonderful school to attend. Eupora, MS has a high 5 rating in all categories! I want to note that I had one child who never had to study and 2 that had to dig for every grade they made. Go EHS- I will forever support you.

I am a senior at Eupora High School. I've attended Eupora schools through all my school years and we have problems but that's any where you go. Typically they include dress code violation and fighting. A lot of the students don't like Mr. Mason but that's only because they don't know how to act and he has to discipline them. He's been the best principal Eupora has had in a long time. I think the students need to appreciate the principal we have.

Last modified Eupora High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.