7-12 & Ungraded
Eupora, MS

Posted January 30, 2007
Eupora High School is an excellent school to send your child to. Our school is small. My 3 children graduated from EHS. I am very pleased with their education. Overall, the teaching at EHS is the best. All my children played sports, there were no racial tension or evidence, ever, at EHS. EHS is a wonderful school to attend. Eupora, MS has a high 5 rating in all categories! I want to note that I had one child who never had to study and 2 that had to dig for every grade they made. Go EHS- I will forever support you.

Posted September 28, 2006
I am a senior at Eupora High School. I've attended Eupora schools through all my school years and we have problems but that's any where you go. Typically they include dress code violation and fighting. A lot of the students don't like Mr. Mason but that's only because they don't know how to act and he has to discipline them. He's been the best principal Eupora has had in a long time. I think the students need to appreciate the principal we have.

Posted March 01, 2006
I have 2 kids who have graduated from Eupora High School and I am pleased overall with the teaching and activities at this school. There are a few teachers who fall below the 'average' but these are everywhere. I have 2 more kids who will graduate from EHS within the next 6 years and I am very proud of them. They already know what they want to do with thier lives and are working toward that goal with the help of and encourgement of the teaching staff. Even though we might not have all the bigger schools have, we have Pride and Loyalty for our school.

Posted October 11, 2005
I am very proud to state that my husband and I are both graduates of EHS. We have both received advanced degrees in our field. We have two children who attend Eupora High School. We are very pleased with their education-their statewide testing results can attest to this! Academics, sports, and band are all highly achieved at EHS. The Pride of Eupora Band received 3rd in STATE competition last year... statewide! This is a great achievement and speaks highly of the students as well as the band director.This year they have also received Superior Ratings. Our sport programs are outstanding. We think that the parents who choose to be involved are very involved. Parents are always encouraged to be involved at EHS. We are proud for our children to attend Eupora High School and are thankful for all of the well- qualified teachers. Congratulations on reaching Level 5!

Posted September 27, 2005
I have two students who have graduated from Eupora High School. They have both gone on to major universities and done extrememly well. I feel that Eupora High has provided a great foundation for their continued education. I have read the other reviews and one fact stands out. Eupora High is a Level 5 school for the second year in a row. Our athletic teams consistantly make the playoffs in all areas, and we have had at least 6 State champions in the last ten years in our various sports. Eupora High has one of the best balanced school programs in the State. Sure there are weaker teachers, but there are many who are very strong. There are 5 Nationally Certified teachers on staff. Even though the majority of students at Eupora High live below the poverty line in low socio-economic environments, the schools still strives to lift them.

Posted June 15, 2005
I have two children who have graduated from Eupora High School and I could not be more proud of the school. I think the level 5 rating confirms that our school is one of the best.

Eupora High School 2

Posted May 06, 2005
I have two kids one graduated from this school Eupora in 2003. The other is still there graduating this year. I would never send another child to this school because they have no discipline system. The sports here are bad...lots of racial problems.

Posted January 06, 2005
I am a student at this school as well, and I think that the school is great. I feel that if the students really want their education then they should dress appropriately so as to look educated. This rule should be enforced. I don't think that the teachers would have such a hard time staying motivated if the students would put a little effort into it. Face it - would you be able to stand up in front of a class full of students who are breaking every rule they can, smarting off about everything you say, and have on something that would be very offensive but would make you feel too embarassed to say something about it? Of course not. You never know what's going on in someone's mind. The teacher's are motivated.

Posted November 10, 2004
All of my children attended Eupora High School and received a great education. Everyone is very proud of our high school for reaching Level 5. Apparently the teachers and students are dedicated to achieving the best education possible. Although some parents do not care if their children break a rule such as the dress code, the majority of our parents do care. The teachers and administrators are to be commended for their dedication and the town of Eupora appreciates them. Keep up the good work!

Posted May 09, 2004
I am a student at this school and I don't think it's as bad as what the reviews above say. Dress code is enforced, and rarely does a student get sent home. The stundents very very rarely get freedays. There are problems, however, with the actions of some students (but all schools have that). This is an okay school and it's not nearly as bad as the reviews above make it sound, take it from a student.

Eupora High School
65 Clark Ave, Eupora, MS  39744
Last modified Eupora High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eupora High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top