K-6 & Ungraded
Falkner, MS

Falkner Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2005
I am an educator and a parent of a child who recently graduated from Falkner elementary. I was very pleased with the instruction and guidance that my child received. I was a little disappointed in the fact that he was not able to have an art class to further his talents, but that is the trade-off for being in a small, close-knit school. One honor that my child received that I haven't found in much larger schools is the Presidential Academic Award. I'm sure this took some time and trouble for the staff to document the scores of those eligible, and I was really appreciative of their effort. The accelerated reader program is superior and the staff is very dedicated.

Falkner Elementary School
20771 Hwy 15 North, Falkner, MS  38629
Last modified Falkner Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falkner Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top