3-5 & Ungraded|Public district
602 students|Rankin Co School Dist

Bad
Good

They are so good to my daughter. She has ADHD and needs extra attention and they are patient with her and all the kids there. The teacher's at the school are experienced and really love their jobs. They receive a lot of parent support and it shows. I had my children at private schools before but the Rankin Public school system is one of the main reasons we selected this area to move to. They have a great reputation with their public schools and from what I've seen the last 2 years it is well deserved.

A wonderful school with outstanding administrators and teachers who really care about each and every student . My wife and I each have advanced college degrees and we are extremely pro-active in our children's education . Our children's education at Florence is second to none , public or private in this area . They have laid the foundation for our children's future and been very receptive to us .

I had multiple problems with the teacher last year and when trying to calmly discuss the problems during a conference, I realized that it didn't matter what I said, the teacher is always right. In this case, there is no credible dispute. My children are being homeschooled this year.

Last modified Florence Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.