3-5 & Ungraded
Florence, MS

Florence Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
They are so good to my daughter. She has ADHD and needs extra attention and they are patient with her and all the kids there. The teacher's at the school are experienced and really love their jobs. They receive a lot of parent support and it shows. I had my children at private schools before but the Rankin Public school system is one of the main reasons we selected this area to move to. They have a great reputation with their public schools and from what I've seen the last 2 years it is well deserved.

Posted April 16, 2009
A wonderful school with outstanding administrators and teachers who really care about each and every student . My wife and I each have advanced college degrees and we are extremely pro-active in our children's education . Our children's education at Florence is second to none , public or private in this area . They have laid the foundation for our children's future and been very receptive to us .

Florence Elementary School 3

Posted October 14, 2008
I had multiple problems with the teacher last year and when trying to calmly discuss the problems during a conference, I realized that it didn't matter what I said, the teacher is always right. In this case, there is no credible dispute. My children are being homeschooled this year.

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted September 26, 2005
Florence Elementary is a great school.I am so glad my son goes there and it is a very nice school everyone is so nice. Heather McCrory

Posted August 04, 2005
I am very happy with Florence School. we moved here from another county where my daughter had just finished 1st grade there and started second grade here. to me it is alot better school. they spent more time helping her. the teacher stayed in touch with me when she needed to tell me that my daughter needed help with certain stuff more at home and so on. they also have alot more activites they do. i love this school my second daughter will be starting k this time and im so glad!

Florence Elementary School 2

Posted April 15, 2005

Posted July 06, 2004
I could not be happier with another school. We have had a wonderful experinece at Florence Elementary. The teachers are caring and knowledgable. The office staff is helpful. The cafeteria ladies are friendly. I'm thankful that my girls are going to be growing up in the Florence School District.

Florence Elementary School
285 Hwy 469 North, Florence, MS  39073
Last modified Florence Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top