Posted August 01, 2013
Dorsey attendacce center might be small and in need of some funding but what it likes in size we make up for it in what we DO!! I love dorsey and so do teachers and students!

Dorsey Attendance Center 4

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008
I am proud to say Dorsey is a great school and I went to dorsaey my self and I and so happy I did.

Dorsey Attendance Center 2

Posted January 10, 2008

Dorsey Attendance Center 3

Posted October 09, 2007

Posted March 07, 2006
I am very honered to say that my child attends Dorsey Attendance Center. We are pleased with all aspects of the school, most of all, Dorsey is a Level 5 Academic School. The teacher/ parent involvement is also outstanding. I would not consider another school in this area. Dorsey might not be the largest school, but it is by far the best.

Posted May 11, 2004
I love Dorsey school I grew up their. When I send my child to school I know that she will be taken care of. Dorsey is a small school so students have the avantage of one on one time with teachers. Even though it is small a child always has somthing to do. The staff is great and will talk to any parents or students about grades or any other conserns.

Posted February 26, 2004

Dorsey Attendance Center
1 Dorsey School Rd, Fulton, MS  38843
Last modified Dorsey Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dorsey Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top