PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

The teachers will just be mean to you sometimes for no particular reason and the lunch nutritional values are avarege try more fruit and vegtibles.

My child attended Hinds Co. Public Schools from K5-6th grade. We made the switch this year to CA. Although we were pleased with our education in Hinds Co. Schools we felt her future was just not there. It has been an amazingly wonderful transition.. teachers.. administrators... students... all have been so gracious. It is like she has been a part of their school from day one. Academics.. it is more challenging... athletics... more opportunities. She is not just another student here... it is the way all schools should be. I wish all children could have the experience she is having. Our feeling is why did we wait so long to make the move.

My husband and I have been very satisfied with the instruction that our 5 year old is receiving. For the most part, the staff ahs been great. He has enjoyed his class and adores his teacher. I know that K-5 is not an easy grade to teach, but the teacher (Mrs. Lisa King) does a wonderful job with her class. My son is learning a lot from her and I commend her.

Last modified Copiah Educational Foundation is a Private school that serves grades PK-12