PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Copiah Educational Foundation 2

Posted March 01, 2010
The teachers will just be mean to you sometimes for no particular reason and the lunch nutritional values are avarege try more fruit and vegtibles.

Copiah Educational Foundation

Posted January 20, 2009
My child attended Hinds Co. Public Schools from K5-6th grade. We made the switch this year to CA. Although we were pleased with our education in Hinds Co. Schools we felt her future was just not there. It has been an amazingly wonderful transition.. teachers.. administrators... students... all have been so gracious. It is like she has been a part of their school from day one. Academics.. it is more challenging... athletics... more opportunities. She is not just another student here... it is the way all schools should be. I wish all children could have the experience she is having. Our feeling is why did we wait so long to make the move.

Posted October 29, 2008
My husband and I have been very satisfied with the instruction that our 5 year old is receiving. For the most part, the staff ahs been great. He has enjoyed his class and adores his teacher. I know that K-5 is not an easy grade to teach, but the teacher (Mrs. Lisa King) does a wonderful job with her class. My son is learning a lot from her and I commend her.

Posted April 13, 2004
My three children are completing their third year at CA. The two oldest excelled in a public magnet school previously so academics is emphasized strongly within our family. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the quality of academic instruction available at CA. We also are pleased with the attention given to students from the faculty and administration. The extracurricular activities seem to provide suitable options to fit the interests of the students. In fact, with the relatively small number of students, most students participate in multiple activities (sports, clubs, band, etc.). In other words, most students can be a 'big fish in a small pond.' The tuition is amazingly low when compared with other quality MPSA schools such as Jackson Prep and Jackson Academy. The facilities are very adequate and well-maintained with plans for improvements. I would encourage parents to consider CA for their children's education.

Posted February 23, 2004
My child has been here for five years and is receiving a wonderful education. It is a great school and my only complaint is the cost.

Copiah Educational Foundation
Po Box 125, Gallman, MS  39077
Last modified Copiah Educational Foundation is a Private school that serves grades PK-12