K-5 & Ungraded
Gautier, MS

Martin Bluff 3

Posted February 09, 2007
Most of the teachers are great but the new principal has turned what was a family school into a cold school. Instead of giving children positive attitudes, the principal believe every child that comes to the office is lying. She has no control and no business being a principal. maybe a warden at a prison!

Posted May 16, 2005
We moved from another county this school year and I have been so impressed with the teachers and the principal. My child has done excellent and has received a superior education this school year. I am proud to say that my son/children attend Martin Bluff Elementary.

Posted May 04, 2005
After my child spent one semester at a private school, I chose to take him out and try MBE. I must say that this school has lived up to it's great reputation. My child is happy and he loves to go to school everyday. The principal and teachers are truly great and they are involved and committed to giving the children a quality education.

Posted February 02, 2005
I love this school. I have 3 children that attend Martin Bluff and I feel that they each are receiveing superior education. The staff and administration are all wonderful. This has been a great experience for my children as well as myself. Thanks Mrs. Jasckson and Martin Bluff!

Posted January 30, 2005
My son is in Kindergarten at this school. I am so impressed with the teachers and principal. They seem to go out of their way to make sure the kids get the best education possible and always keep the parents informed about what's happening at the school. Thanks to the Martin Bluff Teachers and Principal

Martin Bluff
1306 Roy's Rd, Gautier, MS  39553
Last modified Martin Bluff is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Bluff Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top