Bad
Good

Great staff and an awesome environment for learning. The teachers seem to really love their job and are excited to teach the children.

We are very pleased with this school, its teachers, and our child loves to attend his confidence level has truly improved' Thank You College Park

I anticipated this school to be below average based on overall data for the Mississippi schools. With two children in College Park for 2 years now I couldnt have been further from the truth. The teachers are wonderful and caring. My son who is autistic could not be in a better spot. They take the time to assist him and make sure he stays on track with the other children. I am deeply grateful to them all!

All this school focuses on is test scores. The staff needs to take some happy pills.

Given the area, one would think the school is bad but it actually is a really good school. We are blessed with caring teachers and a wonderful administration staff. The only thing I would change is the PTO.

After the storm my family and I were bounced everywhere from that ship finally to Texas. We spent a year there until decideing we wanted to be back home. I had a first grader. Those first yaers of school are hard enough let alone go through what we all did. Adjusting was difficult. College Park is an amazing school.I now have that first grader whom I might add is in the second now right along her baby sister, she started kindergarten. Misissippi as a whole might not rate high within the country I do admit, but it's schools like College Park, the foundation of our childrens lives,they stop at nothing! Any new technology or new teaching methods they jump right on it. Thank you College Park. Thank you. Crystal Ragsdale

We were very worried about putting our child into a school in Mississippi. However, after three years I can't say enough about how great this school has been. It is strict, but a very caring environment with a great staff! They made it through Katrina and improved in the process.

Last modified College Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.