Gautier, MS

Posted April 25, 2015
GES is a wonderful school full of well trained staff that are truly dedicated to educating our children. I have 2 children who have excelled at GES and both are either A or A & B honor roll. I also have a 3rd child who will be attending next year and we are looking forward to watching her grow in the well rounded environment GES strives to provide.

Gautier Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2013
THE STAFF AT THIS SCHOOL HAS TO BE THE BIGG3ST GROUP OF IDIOTS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! ESPECIALLY THE PRINCIPAL

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted June 21, 2008
This is a great school that cares about student and parent involvement. The principal is encouraging high expectations from all stakeholders and it is making a difference! Keep up the great work educating our kids.

Gautier Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2005
This had to be the absolute worst school I've dealt with in 36 years! Though they stress safty and spelling, they are far behind other school systems nationwide. Any child that goes here will have to have additional help to meet national standards.

Posted August 28, 2004
GES is an awesome school. My child received the best education that was available to him. I would recommend this school to anyone. The are some awesome teachers there. My son especially loved Mrs. Vaxter, she really cares about he students and their educations. GES keep up the good work. You are providing children with a good education, I do beleive my son will be globally competitive in the job market. Thanks for a wonderful start.

Posted December 03, 2003
Gautier Elementary is an exceptional school. My child loved attending the school and loved her teachers. They were very caring and worked hard focusing on my child's individual needs. There was also great parent-teacher communication. I was very pleased with the educational experience my child received at Gautier Elementary.

Gautier Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2003
GES is an excellent school. My three children have received a wonderful education from fantastic teachers. All three have done well on state testing and have a solid foundation for later school years. Especially, in spelling! (see first ridiculous rating). GES is not perfect, and I doubt one can find a school that meets all of his expectations, but GES is a good school and I am pleased with the educational opportunities that the staff is providing.

Gautier Elementary School
505 Magnolia Tree, Gautier, MS  39553
Last modified Gautier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gautier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top