Gautier, MS

Posted November 08, 2013
THE STAFF AT THIS SCHOOL HAS TO BE THE BIGG3ST GROUP OF IDIOTS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! ESPECIALLY THE PRINCIPAL

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted June 21, 2008
This is a great school that cares about student and parent involvement. The principal is encouraging high expectations from all stakeholders and it is making a difference! Keep up the great work educating our kids.

Posted February 10, 2005
This had to be the absolute worst school I've dealt with in 36 years! Though they stress safty and spelling, they are far behind other school systems nationwide. Any child that goes here will have to have additional help to meet national standards.

Posted August 28, 2004
GES is an awesome school. My child received the best education that was available to him. I would recommend this school to anyone. The are some awesome teachers there. My son especially loved Mrs. Vaxter, she really cares about he students and their educations. GES keep up the good work. You are providing children with a good education, I do beleive my son will be globally competitive in the job market. Thanks for a wonderful start.

Posted December 03, 2003
Gautier Elementary is an exceptional school. My child loved attending the school and loved her teachers. They were very caring and worked hard focusing on my child's individual needs. There was also great parent-teacher communication. I was very pleased with the educational experience my child received at Gautier Elementary.

Gautier Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2003
GES is an excellent school. My three children have received a wonderful education from fantastic teachers. All three have done well on state testing and have a solid foundation for later school years. Especially, in spelling! (see first ridiculous rating). GES is not perfect, and I doubt one can find a school that meets all of his expectations, but GES is a good school and I am pleased with the educational opportunities that the staff is providing.

Posted August 14, 2003
I feel that this is one of the worst schools I've had my children in. In first grade, the students are just learning the sounds of letters. The student/teacher ratio is very good. They practice very high safty for the children. But I feel they stress quitness a lot more then they do education. When I took my children from this school into another school district, I was asked by the teachers of the new district if my children had attended school at all, they were way behind the other schools curriculum.

Gautier Elementary School
505 Magnolia Tree, Gautier, MS  39553
Last modified Gautier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gautier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top