6-8 & Ungraded
Gautier, MS

Posted July 20, 2012
Registered my son and had to pay a late fee that no one knew what it was for. The secretary didn't want to look or find out what it was about. She just keeped saying pay or you can not register your son. Lazy if you ask me. Someone should know why I had a fee of almost $16. I can't believe the people they have working in the schools. Now I know why my son said he don't like going to school anymore. Thanks alot GMS.

Posted August 01, 2011
From the very beginning of our daughter's entrance to GMS in 2010, my ex-husband and I have had nothing but issues. It first started when our daughter wanted to take band, she got accepted but when it came to getting the instrument, we was told that if we couldn't afford one, because we are not doctors or lawyers, financial assistance is available. When she had to switch classes around to fit in her band class, we was told that one of the classes, the band teacher felt that our daughter was "not preppy" enough and she would be teased by the other students. My ex confronted the teacher, they had a big arguement and ever since then, my daughter got pretty much teased all year around because she is also a gifted student. I've never liked this school from the beginning because I feel that because we are both single parents, she wasn't "good enough" ..I actually dread registering her and if I can afford it, she would be going to a private school. This school puts too much effort in the "social" and not in the learning. Our daughter's first day of 6th grade, she got written up for not wearing her belt, I mean come on folks, it's your first nerve racking day of school!

Gautier Middle School 0

Posted April 01, 2010
My child is new to gms and it is my belief that when you lack leadeship skill, you try to manage with rules. This school concerns are not of teaching and learning but of petty concerns of uniforms and attire. I believe there are alot of racist practices being implemented there.

Posted March 17, 2010

Gautier Middle School 3

Posted January 27, 2010
I am a student of GMS, and i think that this school has gotten way to strict. I used to like it, but now they have teachers that dont really know how to teach well.Either then that, it's a great school.

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted July 14, 2009
i once went to gms until i recently moved and sorry to say but gms is not so fun and in some classes we barely learned anything.

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009

Gautier Middle School
1920 Graveline Rd, Gautier, MS  39553
Last modified Gautier Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gautier Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top