K-5 & Ungraded
Gautier, MS

Singing River Elementary 5

Posted December 16, 2008
Dr. Catchings and his complete staff are wonderful people. Both of my children are always happy to go to school because they never know what kind of excitement is in store for them. Dr. Catchings finds ways to keep the kids interested in reading wether its letting them dye his hair green or dressing up in corny costumes when they meet certain goals. It has truly been my pleasure working with him and the staff.

Singing River Elementary 5

Posted March 01, 2005
We are happy with SRE. Mr. Catchings, the principal, has brought the school to higher level. He expects superior quality out of students as well as teachers. I like the fact that more of our teachers at SRE are getting their National Board Certification. That is a definite sign of excellence. My child loves going to school.

Singing River Elementary
4601 Vancleave Rd, Gautier, MS  39553
Last modified Singing River Elementary is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Singing River Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top