Union Academy 3

Posted February 07, 2012
This school no longer exists. It was shut down several years ago. Interestingly, even though the school was nonprofit, they were closed for not paying taxes.

Union Academy 1

Posted June 26, 2006

Union Academy 5

Posted February 11, 2006
Union academy is one of the best maintained schools around. My kids love going there because there is nice teachers and students. Within the first day of my son going there, he had plenty of friends and everyone wanted him to play sports on the team with them. Don't put down union!

Union Academy 2

Posted October 08, 2004

Union Academy 1

Posted September 04, 2004
As a small school, it does its best, but academics are severely lacking. My children transferred out of the school and went to a local public school and were approximately two years behind their peers. They have suffered because of their time spent at Union. I wished I had known before I 'wasted' my children's time and my money there.

Union Academy