K-8 & Ungraded
Golden, MS

Posted September 26, 2013
Fairview Attendance Center is wonderful. We have great teachers that care about each and every student. Our campus is beautiful and we offer several things for our children to participate in.

Fairview Attendance Center 0

Posted February 19, 2010
It is the best school ever.. I love the teachers and all there work they put in the school..

Posted September 14, 2008
wonderful school with caring teachers and principal.

Posted August 18, 2008
Acedemics are great!!!Parent involment always encouraged. Principal does job to near perfection.Yet the I hear the kids talking about how they like their school,how they feel at ease going their. This is the way all schools should be. A welcoming environment with a great education.

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted January 06, 2008
I am wowed by the parent participation at this school. I have my grand daughter in kindergarten here. Having raised 2 children in another state close by, I was used to apathy by fully 50% of parents concerning school functions. These parents care, they show up! Obviously, this translates into teachers caring more, also. FAC got the highest rating a school can get in MS this past year. According to the stats, my grand daughter is way ahead of where they say she should be. Not a lot of extra curricular activities, but we country folk have our own. This school is the best kept secret in north MS.

Posted October 28, 2007

Posted July 26, 2007
I am a parent that firmly believes in a good quality education. The teachers and the principal at Fairview School have done an outstanding job of learning my three children that attend this school.I have been able to meet and communicate at any given time about the concerns I have had during the school year with the teachers and Mrs. McNeece.They have always allowed me the time and respect to give my views and opinion.Thank you Fiarview School staff for allowing me to do so.

Posted July 26, 2007
This is a great school .The teachers and parents have very open relationship . Parents are encouraged to be involved with the learning process and are included as often as possible . The students are treated fairly and not shown favoritism because of who they are or what they have . More schools should be like this one .

Posted February 14, 2007
Fairview Attendence Center is a wonderful school. The acedemics are exceptional and the teachers care about the students.

Fairview Attendance Center
66 Fairview Rd, Golden, MS  38847
Last modified Fairview Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Attendance Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top