Greenville, MS

Posted February 23, 2010
I have one child at this school and 2 that will attend as soon as they are old enough and I sub at lourdes. I truly love the environment of this school.

Posted May 26, 2007
The Principal greets every child walking through the front door by name every morning! Every child feels welcome and safe. What a great way to start the day! The Teacher's are truly dedicated in keeping the children interested in learning now and for their future's sake.

Posted March 20, 2007
I have 3 children in this school and I think it is outstanding! I have been very satisfied.

Our Lady Of Lourdes School
1600 East Reed Road, Greenville, MS  38703
Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top