K-5 & Ungraded
Greenville, MS

Boyd Elementary School

Posted March 09, 2014
The principal and teachers are very dishonest and rude. They take the kids privilege away for learning because of behavior problems. The secretary looks at you with a don't want be bother face. Respect is key for success

Posted August 24, 2013
My school is the best one in the GPS district. The principal Mrs. Reeves, is a outstanding lady who really seems to care about the children. The teachers are down to earth and encourage, promote and model learning for all childrens.

Posted May 04, 2005
I love Em Boyd School. When I was a child I attended Boyd and now my child attends. Academically the school is wonderful. The principal, Mrs. Pree is great with the students. To me, it is a safe school....I don't have to worry about my child while she is there. I love the school.

Posted March 14, 2004
I think Em Boyd School has a very safe and orderly environment for the students. The teachers encourage, promote, and model learning for all students. They work on weekends and stay during the week from 7:15am until 6:00 and 8:00pm. They appear to be dedicated to their jobs and goes beyond the call of duty.

Boyd Elementary School
1021 South Colorado, Greenville, MS  38703
Last modified Boyd Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boyd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top