9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
1,798 students|Greenville Public Schools

Bad
Good

My school creates a positive for all students that attend. I love all of the equal oppertunites provided for all students to be able to be involved un all descisions made here. However, I believe we are lacking some involment activites such as in sports and art programs. The school only provides the standard activities, and I believe the school would greatly benefit from adding additional activities for students to emjoy.

our school needs a big ungrade from the school budget all the way up to more qualified teachers..

I would give the school a 4 for its efforts. The teachers and administrators do their very best, but their are people in higher positions of deputy superintendent and superintendent which are allowing terrible things to take place. They sit back or either they actively participate in the bad decisions that the school board makes. I only wish that parents would take a stand for the right things and go to these school board meetings and be heard. The children are losing out and no one is doing anthing. We are all adults and are supposed to be professional, but the school board is making decisions based on a political buddy system. They need to learn that the school district is a business and should be ran as such. I give the teachers and principals a 4 for effort.

I'm a current junior here at GWHS and personally I would say our school is a great school! every school has its up downs, I mean no school is perfect. We have a new principal and new adminstrators and they are doing a great job! I would say our school has improved!I love GWHS with all my heart and I know it is a great school! Most of the teachers and staff prpeare you for college! they try to help you past your state test and every thing! They try their best and I personally can s ay GWHS is one of the best! I just hate the fact that we are the only school in the Mississippi that gets out at 3:53 most of the time four! I feel that really needs to be changed! Go Hornets! I have faith in this school!

I am a former student of T. L. Weston High School. I disagree with a lot of the ratings. You can not hold the school responsible for all the problems that are occurring. Yeah, they do have a lot of problems. Regardless of the problems at the school, it is your responsiblity to make the best out the situation. If you feel you did not receive a good education, don't blame the school. If it wasn't for the teachers at the school who cared about the students, I wouldn't be where I am now. I had to realize that I couldn't let the negative things influence my education and they taught me that. I am not saying that there are not problems, but I feel the good things outweighs the bad things.

I have to agree with the former students below me. I attended Greenville Weston High School my freshman and sophmore years. The way not only seniors but the whole student body was treated was outrageous. We had to walk in a single file line to lunch and you had to eat at the table with your class,and there were no pep rallies or anything having to do with school spirit. After a while students just get used to the routine. Its like a prison for eight hours. As far as the academics go there were alot of good teachers at Greenville Weston but because some students don't come to learn; they spend alot of their time writing referals. I wouldn't advise any parent to send their child to Greenville Weston High School, especially the Weston campus.

Last modified Greenville Weston High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.