K-5 & Ungraded
Greenville, MS

Stern Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2010
I have to dispute anything positive about the GPSD. We had the closest thing to a magnet school here and it WAS Carrie Stern. The people in the community could not STAND that there was a tad of diversity and basically ran the very few non-african american students and parents right out of there. EVER SINGLE great teacher that was there, is NO LONGER there! That is FACT!

Stern Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2010
Carrie Stern is the epitome of 'committed to excellence'. The administration and staff go out of their way to give the students their very best, and to include parents in all aspects of the educational process. Stern embodies family, and all involved become part of that family.

Stern Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2008
This school has good student to teacher ratios, and I have enjoyed every teacher my daughter has had. However, I do think the school has many areas it can improve on. We chose the school so that my daughter could be challenged, and while the gifted program has been great, I feel her classes could do even more to keep the students engaged.

Stern Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2005

Stern Elementary School 5

Posted July 14, 2005
- a former student

Stern Elementary School
522 McAllister St, Greenville, MS  38701
Last modified Stern Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stern Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top