PK-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted August 13, 2009
I am a proud parent of an O'Bannon Elementary Student and I must say ' Go Greenwave'. My son has learned so much from this school and he is more exited about this school term than I am. My son is reading on a level I can't believe. Thank you O'Bannon.

Posted September 01, 2008
I have two children attending Obannon and they both like the school. This year was their first time to ride a school bus and they are really loving it. It seems that can hardly wait for the next morning to attend schoool. I have not meet the teachers yet but I am sure that they are just as happy to be working for this school district as my children are happy to attend.

O'bannon Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2005
O'Bannon Elementary School is perhaps the best elementary school that I've had the pleasure to visit. Principal Livingston is definitely serious about discipline. Moreover, she is serious about teaching and learning. I have never seen a more organized school. The Reading and Math programs are just wonderful. I would recommend this school without reservation for any child. The staff is caring, concerned, and nurturing. This school has a 'home away from home' kind of atmostphere. O'Bannon Elementary School staff~GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work. I pulled two of my children from GPS to attend this school. It turned out to be the best thing I've ever done.

1203 South Raceway Rd, Greenville, MS  38704
Last modified O'bannon Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.