7-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I have 2 boys at O'Bannon one with special needs and another in regular course 7th and 1st grader my 1st grader is okay teachers or good but my 7th grade with the learning disabilities is have a very hard time his being bully by students and teachers he talk to us and we went to address it before the school and the prinicpal and assistant prinicpal had no time to talk to us which was their reply when we want to talk to them about this issue. I am working on remove both children and not letting my baby go to this school because of this fact. So my rate for this school is rated very, very low and could be better.

O'Bannon is an excellent choice for high achieving students. the principal and staff are available to provide students with the proper assessment tools and objectives that will make them prepared for a job well done. Congratulations OBHS I am not surprised.

Norma C O'Bannon, everyone who has ever step their foot through the door understand that O'Bannon is a Great school. Many people do not have teacher that will go the extra mile for them. If you need help there are teachers who will step out and help. Teachers who also, teaches you the values of life outside of those walls. I love my school, and will also cherish the memories at My Dear O'Bannon High.

Last modified O'bannon High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.