7-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted April 06, 2010
I have 2 boys at O'Bannon one with special needs and another in regular course 7th and 1st grader my 1st grader is okay teachers or good but my 7th grade with the learning disabilities is have a very hard time his being bully by students and teachers he talk to us and we went to address it before the school and the prinicpal and assistant prinicpal had no time to talk to us which was their reply when we want to talk to them about this issue. I am working on remove both children and not letting my baby go to this school because of this fact. So my rate for this school is rated very, very low and could be better.

Posted September 11, 2009
O'Bannon is an excellent choice for high achieving students. the principal and staff are available to provide students with the proper assessment tools and objectives that will make them prepared for a job well done. Congratulations OBHS I am not surprised.

O'bannon High School 4

Posted March 04, 2009
Norma C O'Bannon, everyone who has ever step their foot through the door understand that O'Bannon is a Great school. Many people do not have teacher that will go the extra mile for them. If you need help there are teachers who will step out and help. Teachers who also, teaches you the values of life outside of those walls. I love my school, and will also cherish the memories at My Dear O'Bannon High.

O'bannon High School 4

Posted October 23, 2005
There is no doubt that O'Bannon is a great school. I'm not a parent, but I am a former student. After graduating and going off to college, I found that I was fully prepared. The teachers did a wonderful job of teaching and mentoring. I do not think that any other school in the city of Greenville can hold a candle to Norma C. O'Bannon High School. In addition, the environment is so nurturing. It is extremely conducive to learning. The faculty truly believes that all students can and will learn. Thank you faculty of OBHS for a job well done. Special shout-outs to: Ms. Nina Taylor, Ms. Tawanda Fisher, Ms. Tannica Ervin, Ms. Lynette Stafford, Mr. Cicero Hall, Ms. Shirley Williams, Mr. Chris Lott, Mr. Fred Carroll, Mrs. Dianne Wilson, Ms. Odelia Cooper, Mrs. Cyntrilla Alexander and Ms. Nina Jones for the outstanding job that you do!

O'bannon High School 2

Posted April 11, 2005
I am not a parent, but I was a student. O'Bannon High School has struggled the last past years going through 3 different principles since Rev.Hall retired. The school has a lot of potential for being a great school,all it need is principle and faculty that will be willing to go the distance with the students.

1203 South Raceway Rd, Greenville, MS  38701
Last modified O'bannon High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.