Claudine F Brown Elementary School 0

Posted August 03, 2009
All four of my children will be attending Claudine Brown Elementary this year 2009-2010. Anyone that knows me knows that I am very involved with my children's education. I feel that they are well prepared for the next level. I love the way they make learning fun with programs, plays, and other activities. My kids are always excited about school and loves their teachers. My hats are off to Mr. Beane the wonderful principal. I applaud all of the staff and teachers of Claudine Brown Elementary. This is a great school! Keep up the great work! Kawanis Collins

Claudine F Brown Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2008

Claudine F Brown Elementary School 0

Posted May 24, 2008
the school is a good school my child want there and had a good time there & we all love the school.

Claudine F Brown Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2004
I don't like the school because there are no class rooms. Other classes disturb your child class because bulletin boards separate the classes. Not an good enviroment for your child to learn. I also think that some of the teachers need to be put in check.

Claudine F Brown Elementary School
Hwy 49 South, Greenwood, MS  38930
Last modified Claudine F Brown Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claudine F Brown Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top