Posted December 19, 2013
This school is a joke! Not credited, bad education, teachers are unqualified. Yes, they do teach you the greatness of what God can do for your life, but other than that, it's a waste of time, money, and effort! 2 graduates from temple had to DROP OUT of college because they were not educated enough to make it in a REAL SCHOOL. If you want to have a life serving in a church, then maybe you will make it, other than that, if you want a Normal life, good luck, you'd have to be the next Albert Einstein to make it after you go to temple. Not to mention the staff at temple are judge mental. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, if you want your child to succeed in life. DON'T GO TO TEMPLE.

Posted January 24, 2012
Well, if you're the type of parent that needs the government to tell you what to do, think and say, then Temple is definitely not the school for you. As one other parent stated, Temple does not seek accreditation because they choose not to give an outside agency - secular or otherwise - authority over our childrens' education. Their authority comes strictly and precisely from the word of God. And, by the way, do your homework on accreditation - most of the schools in this area are only accreditated by localized agencies, which is not even worth considering outside of MS. Don't believe every thing you are told. In fact, students who go to Temple are taught such discernment... Regardless, God Bless all of you who are seeking a Christian education for your children, whether you like Temple or not. Times are tough, and money is tight, but our God is faithful.

Posted September 16, 2011
We suggested our son consider sending our grandson to this school.BIG MISTAKE........Pre-school is like boot camp, and at age four its already hell fire and brimstone time.....Our grandson is scared to death of his teacher and if they mess up its off to the principles office for the DAY.....These folks are about as far away from expressing Christian love and understanding as it gets......Taking our grandson out of this situation..If your considering this school, think again.....

Posted August 06, 2011
Temple Christian Academy is a super Christian school. So, it may not be accredited through the state. The school does not desire accrediation through the state because it would be forced to abide by the non-christian values of the state. There is a difference between a private school and this Christian school. At TCA, we want God to be a part of our education. The Lord should not be excluded from any part of our lives and an education can only be enhanced by the uplifting of and learning about God in addition to Math, Science, Spelling, English, Science, and History . If you transfe from any private or Christian school, it is up to the school to which you transfer whether to accept your credits, that is never a guarantee. TCA has had many, many graduates go on to attend any college they wish. The students receive a diploma. A diploma and a satifactory score on the ACT or SAT is all that is required by most colleges. State represntative Dirk Dedeaux is a graduate of TCA. Please, contact the school directly with any questions, they will not lie to you. TCA provides an excellent learning environment, an excellent educaton, and doesn't leave out the most important thing - God.

Posted June 10, 2011
This is a NON-ACCREDITED school! I do not like Temple Christian Academy at all. My daughter spent her ninth grade year at Temple, needless to say she took 8 classes and she is only allowed to transfer 3 credits over to the public school. She passed ninth grade at Temple, but she will have to repeat ninth grade at the public school because she does not have enough credits. But Temple will tell you they have never had a problem with this before, They lied to me! I have 2 sons also one in the 5th and one in the 6th. They both tested out in the public school on a 4th grade level. That is not normal. Do not send your children to this school if you want them to exceed in life. Just because they say they have Christian morals, they do not at all.

Posted January 26, 2011
My child is going through Mrs. Peck's 5th and 6th grade class. Our family could not have asked for a better teacher/parent relationship. Mrs. Peck plans several field trips with the class and offers to stay several hours late once a week ( of her personal time) to have a help class for any students that need it. She keeps in constant communication with us which makes it so much easier. If the rest of the teachers are as dedicated as she is then I strongly suggest putting your kids in Temple. The only thing that I think needs improving on is the sports program . Not much to offer the younger kids

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted February 13, 2010
I am a student from tca. It is a 'okay' school at first.. When you are in elementary school here it is boring. When you get into high school there are way more activities & it is fun! esspecially sports, pep rallies(however u spell it), and youth groups activities which are fun when you go to dairy queen. Haha. Anyway, if you are a student planning on attending this school i say yes you should. It will be interesting(in a good way) for all new comers, you will also have a good education & lots of fun! hope this helps all you confused parents :)

Posted June 25, 2008
My daughter attending preschool at Temple in the 2006-2007 school year. We had some ups and downs, but overall I was very pleased with the school. The 4 year old teacher is very strict, and the children learn to behave, but sometimes I think she expects too much in the way of 4 year old behavior (the downs). My daughter attended public kindergarten and was much more prepared for school than her peers. She was reading by Christmas of her preschool year. Be vigilant about what is being taught. We are Christian parents, and I can say this school is ultra conservative. But I would rather err on the side of caution. I intend on sending my other daughter to Temple next school year.

Posted April 22, 2008

Temple Christian Academy
Po Box 2249, Gulfport, MS  39503
Last modified Temple Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Temple Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.