Posted February 03, 2014
Great school! We have two kids going there. Both have been there since k4. My oldest is now in 8th grade. The teachers there are wonderful! Very loving , caring, family environment with a lot of focus on advanced education.

Posted July 14, 2013
This school is Great! Teachers and Staff really care about their students. Tons of activities for the kids to be involved in and was nice to have my daughter involved in Gym every day. She said her favorite part of the school is the small class sizes, the awesome school lunches and Gym. I wish every state had this type of private school and the affordable tuition to go along with it. We are sad to go but being military we do not have a choice. Also it is accredited to which you really need to be aware of the private schools that are not. I really do not have any suggestions for improvement!

Posted February 20, 2013
Christian Collegiate is a very good school. My children have been challenged academically. They have had opportunities to grow spiritually, and they have had a wholesome nurturing environment in which to develop their social skills. The staff's credentials are outstanding, and I often marvel that such accomplished educators choose to teach at CCA when they could be making much more in a public setting. I watch some of them volunteer their personal time to cheer on the teams, work the snack bar at games, put on full scale productions, and invest in the students through additional educational opportunities such as technology programs. When my child is stuck on something, his teacher spends extra time working with him. No school can provide every single opportunity possible, but if you are looking for solid academics in an environment where Christians with teacher's hearts will invest in your child, look no further.

Posted December 29, 2012
We have three children at CCA. This will be their second year attending. The morals and values being taught here can't be bought. They are just taught. This school, like any school, has students that get into trouble, but the way the staff work with the student to prepare them to be better is above and beyond. The academics are exceptional and the teachers are very available for my kids. All 3 are very involved in sports and have excellent coaches with Godly Character. We will miss CCA when we move.

Posted March 26, 2012
This is my daughter's second and last year at CCA. For the cost, CCA is not worth it. I am not happy with the teachers or what is being taught at CCA. They are not teaching at the same level as other schools. We hired a tutor during the spring break and the learning level was unbelievable. Even the tutor suggested we consider other schools. The teachers seem to just be doing a job. Not really caring about the students. I am extremely disappointed with CCA and can hardly wait for this year to end.

Christian Collegiate Academy 4

Posted February 15, 2012
My daughter has gone to CCA since she was in K3 and she's now in the 7th grade. The classes have been small and she's always been able to get the attention needed from her teachers to succeed. The school is now accredited which is awesome! Her teachers have always been great and loving...I do however wish they had more extra-curricular activities once the student becomes middle school/high school, that would be the only negative. My son is in the preschool dept and his teachers are very loving and patient. I have really enjoyed having both of my children in CCA and they have loved their time there and made alot of friends. We will be leaving CCA this year due to military obligations but will be forever grateful for the teachers and staff of CCA for the love and dedication they have given to our whole family!

Posted June 18, 2011
Both of my children have attended CCA since K3. My son is going into the 8th grade, and my daughter is going into fourth. They both score very well on standardized tests; my son scores "post high school" and my daughter scores 8th grade in many areas. The teachers love my kids and my kids know it. I wouldn't send my kids to school anywhere else. (It costs a lot less than most private schools in the area, by the way!!)

Posted February 14, 2011
All 3 of my children attend CCA and I have been highly impressed! The morals and values being taught are well worth the money! The academics are exceptional and the teachers are very available for my kids. All 3 are very involved in sports and have excellent coaches with great moral character!

Posted May 11, 2010
My daughter went to school there, K3- 3rd grade. When we switched her over to public school she was tested to make sure she was 3rd grade level. Her test scores came back 1st grade 6th month. We had to get her tutoring all summer so she could be in her right grade. On her CCA report cards she had all A & B. Apparently they would review the entire test together right before taking it to insure 'good' grades. The grades were there but she didn't retain/learn. What a waste of money!

Posted March 26, 2010
My child went to preschool here for almost 2 years. In January of her second year the school sent out a letter letting the parents know that, due to financial difficulties, an additional $350.00 would be needed to keep your child enrolled. The 'facility assessment fee' was to cover the cost of a building that was already built and being used! I could not afford to pay this additional fee and was told 'so sorry, you will have to withdraw your child if you can not pay the fee' I left message asking that the principal call me.......no surprise, I never heard from him. They boast their preschoolers learn to read..don't believe this. Their preschoolers are jammed into a tiny room with 16 other children. My child did learn a lot of Christian values from her teacher. The principal needs to sit in on some of THOSE lessons!

Christian Collegiate Academy
12200 Dedeaux Road, Gulfport, MS  39503
Last modified Christian Collegiate Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Collegiate Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top